Tusk

I knew I had to go back to NXT soon. I wasn't supposed to go back until May 25. But William Regal called and asked me to come back the 15th. It means I wont get to spend any more time with Alex. Now that we're a thing, I've helped her open up more and let her talk about what she wants to talk about. I sighed as I walked back into NXT.

*Alex's pov*

I had gone to NXT and tried to make friends. All I saw was Terrance. I smiled as I saw his muscular upper body completely exposed. I blushed as he looked. I turned away quickly as he walked over to place a tender kiss on my neck.
"Hey baby girl," Terry murmured, hugging me tight. I hugged him back just as hard and I buried my face in his neck. His chest rumbled as he laughed.
"So my baby missed me?" He asked, and Will chose the worst time to come up.
"Alex, your match is next! Go now!!!!!!" William yelled.

I was up against Sasha Banks and I easily kicked her in the face. I laughed as I won. My theme has always been 'I'll bite your face off' by Alice Cooper. Rhyno came out and smiled.
"So, how's it like to be in the wwe again?" He asked. I smiled and nodded, taking a mic for my own.
"So, we're going back to the big leagues?" I asked. Terrance nodded and pulled me close. He kissed me passionately and held me closer.