Prologue

-If I was you

Time-11:30 pm
Date-29/10/XXXX

AT BRIDGE
I was standing on the bridge's edge, the cold breeze was lightly slapping my pale skin. Everything was looking so quiet and so calm. The pole lights were twinkling on the river below the bridge, it looked like the stars were in the river. Everything and everyone looked so beautiful and happy. It was a Full Moon, and the moon's sparkling light also could have been seen.

It looks so happy.....but not my heart. I thought.

It was like, I was dying from inside. I just couldn't take it anymore. I wanted to die. And I was going to. It was so hard for me. My parents also didn't wanna be here. Everything looked so calm but my heart, it was not as calm as nature was. My whole life was miserable. I could hear my heart break slowly. I wanted to shout and scream to the world and tell them my pain. They say breaking heart is the loudest voice but the thing is no one hears that.

My mom died when I was THIRTEEN years old and my dad got married because he wanted me to give me a mom, a mother who could take care of me but he didn't know he was not giving me a mother, he was giving a woman who don't even have heart.

Because of my step-mother my dad started hating me. She always shows me as a bad person in front of my dad and always acts like she's innocent, and because of her fake tears my dad also started beating me which he had never done when I was young. He was my superhero like every girl. But now he has become my worst nightmare ever. I was so happy when my mom was there for me. Now I just can't take it anymore.

I can't do this anymore.

I'm tired of this.

I'm tired of listening those curses.

I can't do this...

I can't....

"I'M SO TIRED OF THIS." "WHY MOM, WHY??? WHY DID YOU LEFT ME ALL ALONE, YOU KNOW WHAT IS HAPPENING WITH ME THEN WHY ARE YOU NOT CALLING ME????? AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA" I cried loudly and screamed to just let it out. My whole body was hurting, my bruises were hurting, even my heart was also breaking into hundred pieces. It was even difficult to breathe.

And I wanted to end this pain.

So, I closed my eyes and got up from the cold floor and started to climb on the bridge railing. It was pretty high and the cold breeze made my skin shivered under my coat. I wear my mask which I always wear when I helped people.

 I wear my mask which I always wear when I helped people

__________________________________________________

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Name- Kim Ai

Status- Rich

Power- Healing and Fire-Water-Air-earth power

A girl who has superpowers. She can heal and demon powers but she always uses them for good. She doesn't know how she has these powers but as she promised her mother to use her power only when people need that. She's a superhero for the world. She can fly also, she has one black and one white wings.

EVERYONE CALLS HER MEGA-GIRL

__________________________________________________

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

As I was going to jump from the bridge and say goodbye to the world, I felt someone held my hand. I felt someone's really cold hand which gave me goosebumps. When I opened my eyes I looked tiredly at the person who held my hand. I was really shocked when I saw him. He was holding my hand like his life depends on it. I could feel a weird sensation through my body, it was like someone bloomed flowers in my whole body.

When I looked at his blue sparkling eyes, I could see tears forming in it.

He........He's that boy who comes in my dreams everyday...I thought.

I was just looking at him. Then I realized his body was transparent. I could see sparkles surrounding him like he was going to vanish soon. Then I slowly looked at his face. He has a really charming and innocent face. His hairs were pink and they were shining under the sky even though his skin was also shining. When I again looked at his eyes they were so bright but not because of happiness or something just because of tears.

Then I got shocked when he spoke.

"Please....don't. You are more special than you think."

✨🌙

"I know its hard life but I know you can do it"

~~~~~

"But you are just a dream?"

~~~~~

"HOW YOU CAME IN MY ROOM?"

~~~~~

"I'm sorry, I have to leave."

~~~~~

~~~~~

"I'd never thought it would be enchanted to meet you....but this dream needs to be ended"

----

AUT::

OKAY! FORGIVE ME IF THERE IS ANY MISTAKE BECAUSE ENGLISH IS NOT FIRST LANGUAGE....

I HOPE YOU ENJOYED THIS PART...

THANK YOU FOR READING...