Enchanted-8

-If I was never born

Time- 2:46 PM
Date- 30/6/XXXX

AT KIM'S MANSION
I don't know what is happening.

I was lying on the bed, deeply thinking about what happened in the morning. I needed answers. Answers of all the questions. Everything was a mess, I was a mess. I was hoping, at least one person gave me my answers but there was none. I didn't even know where Hoseok was. 

And that boy....

Why is this happening?

Why is HE not here?

What is he doing here when he's no more?

Is he came here to broke me even more?

I know he's that one to whom I loved the most but why now?

When he know, we can't be with each other because of that curse then why?

Yes, the curse which was given to me...

And the sound of that lily is still coming to my ears, but now, it's getting aggressive from time to time.

Please, someone.........help me?

I held my hair aggressively and hissed because of the pain inside my head. I had lots of questions in my brain and even in my heart. The real pain was in my heart, those questions like, Who was he? What did the song mean? What did that tree mean? When I touched the tree, why did it shrivel? And the theories were already confusing me with lots of things. 

Suddenly, I heared the piercing sound of someone. They really shouted loudly, like they were in lots of pain. Without any hesitation, I was going to jump from my room's window but someone called my name full of fury in their voice, and that was none other than my so-called step-mother. I could see the hate in her eyes. Well, I saw hate in her eyes everyday but today was different it looks like she was going to eat me alive but still I didn't show any emotions in my eyes or my face. I just looked at her blankly.

"Yes, ma'am." I said. She ran towards me and held my neck and threw me to the wall.

"You little bulls**t, I warned you not to go to that river place then why did you go there." She literally spat on my face.

I was unfaced but still I was shocked how she knew, where exactly I went yesterday? Even if she sent someone behind me, I always felt that person's presence near me but at that time I didn't feel anything which made me more shocked. 

That means............