Enchanted-5

-Just Suffering

Time-  9:56 PM
Date- 26/6/XXXX

KIM'S MANSION
A werewolf.

That's what he is.

----

FLASHBACK
"Yo-you...? Werewolf???" I whispered. I was going to punched him but...

"UNNIE!!!! let go, he didn't hurt us unnie and we also have his secret so it's not like he is going to tell everyone about us because if he did his secret will also come out." Lucy said. She was right, it would be a waste of time to beat him. So, I aggressively let him go.

"If you try to do something stupid, I will make sure to spill blood in this university. And let dogs eat your flashes. Understood?" I said with the darkest voice of mine.

He smiled. "My choice is really best. Don't you think Lucy?"

"How do you know my name?" Lucy asked, I could listen to the suspiciousness in her voice and I glared at him to give me an answer.

"Woah!!! Don't look at me like that, yes I know she is a demon because I smelled her and you were talking so I just listened to both of you." He raised his hands as surrendered. "And plus I'm not a match of both of you obviously. Both of you are strong and I don't even have any reason to lie, I think." He shrugged.

He was right.

----

Why is he even here?

I was so confused. So many questions are lingering in my head while washing the dishes. My so-called step-mother told me to clean the house because her so-called guests were coming to our house. 

sigh.

It is not easy to live with this woman. She's actually a real demon. Humans call my type of people monsters, who can hurt anyone because we don't have emotions like them but they are the real monsters.

And I even have a live example.......my step mom.

To be honest, sometimes I really thought of running away from this place but my mother's promise and my dad's face made me stay here. My dad was not a bad person but a very gentle and caring one. But this woman had done something to him and made him rude and arrogant.

"Did you do your work?" My so-called mom asked. I turned around to face her, I answered her like a robot.

"Yes ma'am, I did." I said.

"That's nice thing because they will be be here at any time and one more thing, don't even try to show your stupid face in front of them because I don't want them to look at your ugly face and ran away from my place." She said arrogantly. Without minding her words, I went to my room after saying yes and bowing to her.

I closed my door behind me and sat in front of the mirror and looked at myself.

Me? Ugly?