Enchanted-6

-Special

Time- 8:34 AM
Date- 29/6/XXXX

KIM'S MANSION
I woke up with this terrible headache. It felt like I got drunk last night and because of that my head was hurting a lot. But I know, I didn't drink anything last night. 

I don't even remember what happened yesterday.

 When I looked at my phone I was way more shocked.

 What? 

....I slept for 3 days?!

How the hell is this even possible??????? 

And...and I don't even remember anything????

Sht, my head....

Let's forgot about this right now, let's fresh up first....

I don't know, but my eyes and my neck were burning a lot. It felt itchy on my neck especially. I stood up from the bed and ran to the bathroom. I stood in front of the sink and washed my neck because I thought, there was something on my neck but when I looked at the mirror, I almost shouted. My birthmark was extended. I mean, the butterfly was burning now and there was a full red moon now.

That was burning my skin, the tattoo getting darker and darker and my skin felt like burning on flames but I didn't shout

That was burning my skin, the tattoo getting darker and darker and my skin felt like burning on flames but I didn't shout. I put my hands on my mouth to cover my scream. I spelled myself, in my room so my voice will not go outside. It was hard to do that because of the immense pain.

I screamed louder than the thunder, I think. The blue butterflies started coming from my mouth, with black liquid. It was hurting, no, not hurting, it was way more hurting. I felt like dying here. And the birthmark was making it worse. 

"STOOOOOPPPP, WHAT THE HELL IS HAPPENING??????? HOSEOK HELP M-" Suddenly my pain vanished when I listened to the piano.

(Okay, so, can you play this video at 0.5 or 0.75 speed? Because I couldn't find the slow version of this song's piano, sorry...)

W-where? 

I slowly opened my eyes. I could see the same butterflies in front of my eyes, the same diamond like butterflies. Those butterflies were roaming around me, and the piano was getting louder and louder but still the music and piano was NOT irritating my ears, but actually soothing me. The same music which I always listened to in my daily life, now that song's piano gave me new life. 

At that time I realised something, music, only music could give you that life which, you could never think about. Only music could hold your feelings, your reality and make you away from the worse pain inside your heart and your mind. And dreams, only dreams could make you away from the cruel reality and people around you. These both are the only things, which help us to live and give us hope to see the new morning's beautiful sunlight. Give us hope, the future would be bright or brighter than YOU thought.