Enchanted-7

-Lily

Time- 4:38 AM
Date- 30/6/XXXX

THE FAYETTE TREE
"So......you are Prince Park Jimin." I shyly said because...

OH MY GOD, HE'S SO MUCH HANDSOME. And...and HE IS MY PAST LOVERRRR.........

He chuckled so softly. "You are still cute, your highness. Just like always you always forget I can listen to your thoughts." I shyly looked at the other side.

He's really good with the words. I thought but this time I blocked my thoughts so he couldn't read that.

He held my chin and made me look at his blue deep ocean-like eyes. I was actually shocked at first because no one's touch gave me this vibe. I mean yes, I feel safe and comfortable with my mother and Hoseok also but with him I felt more, more like....love. I looked at his eyes and I saw something which scared me.

I saw the sea, heavy waves and thunderstorms, where he was drowning but still he couldn't drown, Where he was dying but still he couldn't die, again and again he was coming out from the heavy waves but still he couldn't coming out from the waves. The whole scene was looking like, he was dying from inside. 

The sea waves means, he had lots of questions and lots of anxiety but still he couldn't do that. The thunderstorms means, he needs to shout and scream just to let out everything. Where he was drowning but still he couldn't that means, he lost so many things but he still has lots of hopes to live in this world. And if I say in simple words....

He's lost...

I cupped his red cheeks and caressed it. "Do you know, what Lily symbolizes?" He looked at me with pure confusion. I giggled because he looked like a lost puppy when he got confused.

"Every different type of Lily has different meanings. Like Calla Lily is a symbol of beauty and faith. Peace Lily symbolizes prosperity and serenity. Tiger Lily, pride, fortune and luck. White Lily, Purity and virginity. Asiatic Lily, New beginnings and commitment. Water Lily, peace and pleasure. Yellow Lily, happiness and gratitude. Royal Lily, royalty and privilege and Blue Lily Feminine energy, symbol of the sun and rebirth." I said with small smile on my face.

"Woah!!! They all are Lily but still their symbols and meanings are different." He said with a little shock face. 

"Well, yes they all have different symbols and meaning but do you know why?" I asked.

"No?" He said with full of curiosity. I chuckled. "As you know, in this world every person is different not only for their looks but their personality and especially their heart. Some people are strong by their heart so they can see blood easily and some are soft, sensitive, pure but still they don't get what they give to others, like love. You are that person, Jimin, don't you?

They just crave love from others, they always expect that, if they give love to others, they will be loved by everyone...but they are always wrong because as I said, everyone in this world is NOT soft, pure, sensitive, loyal. Mostly others, take advantage of their love and their good side. As they are sensitive, they cry every single day, they think every single day, their heart breaks every. single. day. Just because they want to be loved by everyone.

Just like that, there are so many types of lilies but still white lily is the only lily which we use for happy days and sad days also. Why? Because it is a symbol of strength and support to those in mourning, purity and virginity. And you are white lily." I smiled at him and he got shocked.

"Y-yo-you...you remember me?" He whispered with tears in his crystal eyes.

I sigh. "I can't say, I fully remember you but I remember now, who did this to you and what I was to you. I still don't know about the Queen thing." I said. "But I remember what I always call you, my lily." I said with a smile. 

Without any warning he hugged me but before he hugged me, he vanished.

I think, his time is over. 

~

FLASHBACK

"I really don't have that much time to talk to you, I will vanish when the sun rises properly. Let's talk somewhere, where we always feel ourselves, Fayette Tree." He said.

~

I sigh.

Lily...I really ga-

.....What was......that?

I listened to that voice again. It was like, calling me again and again. I tried to ignore it but whenever I tried to walk away that voice got more loud. And because of that my steps were getting slow and slow. At the end, I slowly turned around and looked at the tree because I thought that voice was coming from the tree but no, it was behind the tree. 

I slowly stepped behind the tree. And I found this....

The white crystal Lily

The lily was singing her Lullaby so loudly, so soft but the flower was looking a little...dull, like there was something missing. I slowly bent to the flower and touched it very carefully. I don't know why but the sound was catching me, so, I softly sing with the music but with......lyrics.

Show yourself
I'm dying to meet you
Show yourself
It's your turn
Are you the one I've been looking for

All of my life?
Show yourself
I'm ready to learn
Ah ah ah ah
Ah ah ah ah ah

Lily was singing with me but this time Lily was blooming...

"Lily..."

~