The End?

-Enchanted

Time- 4:44 AM
After 8 years

Date- 31/12/XXXX

AT BRIDGE
I was standing at the same bridge where I was going to end myself and he saved me. And again I was here with the same bad memories. It's been 8 years and as I'm a supernatural creature, I will live for a long time obviously. So, here I'm with loneliness only.

My own mother tried to kill me for so long but still she couldn't do that, and now I'm regretting to stop her. Why I didn't let her kill me when I was born in her womb. Why didn't she just kill me when I was in her arms while I was just born. I'm regretting being born, I'm regretting saving myself.

Jimin, just left me like this even when he knew that I will be alone and regretting everything, he still left me. 

You told me that you will come back but where are you, Why can't I find you?

~

FLASHBACK

"I will come back as a human again, yes as a human. As I'm an angel, an angel only born one time. Don't worry we will meet each other again but please don't forget about me. I know I'm leaving you alone in this cruel present but I will make sure to come back to your arms again but please wait for me, don't so anything stupid just wait and some patient. 

You will find me, just remember that I have this small blue on my face which is given by you and this mark is gonna help you to find me. But when you feel like you can't take it anymore I will come to you soon." He smiled at me and turned into a small white light which disappeared in the sky.

~

And today I just can't take it anymore. I stand on the edge of the bridge railing with a smile on my face but still I just can't stop my tears. I was going to jump but I started reminding myself and Jimin's first born memories. Yes, I remember everything from my past but the thing is, whoever creates those memories they are not with me. 

I know my brother Tae and my sister Lucy and Hoseok trying to find me but I just don't want to meet them after whatever happened , I just can't face them. And about my dad he went back to hell to rule as I got my memories back and I'm no longer in danger. And....about.......Aryana she's dead and I'm so guilty about it. She died because of me, the whole time she was saving me and here I'm the one who killed my own savior. I just can't forgive myself.

Dad, Lucy, Tae, Hoseok....Aryana and......Jimin I'm really sorry, if I just killed myself sooner that would never happen.

I was going to jump but "W-wait, noona." Someone said softly but I still heard them. I slowly turned around and I found a boy who was not even looking at me. He was looking at his shoes and his black thick hair was covering his face. There was a really little baby boy who looks like whose just 7 or 8 years old.

But when he looked up, I got shocked he had the same birth like blue mark on his face

"Jimin" I whispered.

"Hey, Miss, it's really enchanted to meet you. Myself Park Jimin." He had the same eye smile on his face

______

AUT:::

Fewww, she finally found him but it looks like he don't remember anything....

If you want the 2nd part of this story please let me know... and thank you so much for reading this story, I love yahhhh armyy...