Enchanted-2

-Promise

Time-9:23 am
Date-25/6/XXXX

AT MALL
She was looking at me dangerously with her creepy smile. I was also just staring at her, like I was telling her 'I'm not scared of you' but from inside I was because it was the first time I was dealing with The DEMON.

"Don't show like you're not scared, Mega-girl *smirk* or should I call you Kim Ai?"

Wtf? H-How????

She started laughing like a psycho person. Now I was more scared of her. The atmosphere surrounding her was also not so good. 

Obviously, she's Demon...Idiot Ai. I thought.

"Why...why...why? Are you that scared, that you can't even speak?" She said.

I used my very dangerous and thick voice but with a straight face like I don't care. "You are just a piece of trash for me, not the person to be scared of." 

I was not really good at showing my emotions. She got more pissed when I didn't show any fear. I slowly took off my mask and stared at her with blue icy eyes. She was looking at me with surprise. And without any warning.

 And without any warning

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

I attacked her. I attacked her from my earth-power, I damaged the floor and she fell down. She was now on the ground floor. Without hesitation I jumped on her but she swiftly moved from my way and I landed on the floor.

"You're really a nice player I got today. I mean, I always got weak opponents like humans but today is different, today I got the Demon." I smirk.

"Ho-How?!?!?!?!" She looks scared. "You said, you're the most dangerous demon, but...." I came to her level as she was still on the floor because of pain.

"I'm the most dangerous creature you've ever met." I said with venomous voice but with straight face. When I said I don't have emotions then it was true.

"Oh really?! You do-" She was going to say something but someone interrupted us. "M-mega-gurl ish...is th-that you?!" A very innocent voice came from behind.

is th-that you?!" A very innocent voice came from behind

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

When I saw her she was already in tears. She ran towards me, and hugged me and started crying loudly.

"I-I...I wa-was-was...was shcared." I was in shock because it was the first time someone hugged me I mean after my mom died no one did so....yeah. It was years ago. 

I slowly bent down to her level because she was so small and fragile. I petted her head softly and it was the first time I smiled after my mom's death. I smiled at her she got a little relaxed when I did that. But she was still sniffling. "Yo-You are...not wearing your mask?" She stuttered, I could hear fear in her voice, it was like she was not sure if it was me or someone else. Then I noticed she was wearing the same clothes, which I always wear when I was in Mega-girl.

Awe, she looks cute. I thought.

"It's okay little princess, it's really me, your Mega-girl." I smiled at her. "And you look so cute in the same dress as me." I giggled. I was shocked by my own behavior but it felt so safe with this small, cute and innocent human. "RWWLLY?! M-MY MOM BROUGHT THIS DRESS WHEN...WHEN I GOT FIRST IN MY CLASS. I CONVINCE HER." She giggled.

Wow, she's cute. 

"Yes, little princess." I turned around and offered her a back ride. At first she didn't understand but I signaled her to jump on my back. When she realized with a really happy face she jumped on my back happily. "Thank you, Mega-gurl, you're sho shweet." I laughed at how she pronounced every words very cutely.

I'm damn sure this girl is something else when it comes to cuteness.

"Thank you little princess. And don't ever cry like this, okay? Because you're so cute to cry." When I listened to her reply I was a little surprised.

" When I listened to her reply I was a little surprised

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

"I don't want to be that sad ever again." She said with a little smile on her face. At first I didn't say and moved from my place. After some minutes I said "You will never be sad ever in your life again, little princess. I will make sure to make you smile and be happy every single day."

I started to walk outside but that idiot demon stopped me. "EXCUSE ME, I'M STILL HERE. THAT'S RUDE TO IGNORE YOUR ENEMY." I sighed. "You have your answer in your words." I said with a not-so-interested voice. She ran towards me and started walking beside me. "Hey! well, you're really so strong, like more than me and even pretty, I'm so impressed." 

"Why? You want to hookup with me?" I said without any expression. But remember to close the little creature's ears with my wings, I covered her whole body with my wings because I don't trust that demon beside me. "Aye! I mean yeah, I am Bi-sexual and you really have amazing body, power and face also. Woman, I'm in love with you." She said happy voice but I glared at her. "Just get lost." I started walking but she stopped and smiled creepily at me. "We will meet each other again, Kim Ai and remember my love for it is real. I mean not so real but still." She started laughing and vanished in the air.

Creepy.

I wore my mask and went towards the woman who was shouting for this cute little creature. I already vanished her memories with me and added new ones once. Like she saw my face but she would not remember my face. 

But as I promise her that I will always make her happy then I will keep my promise forever.

???POV::

"Yes, I know you will keep your promise forever." I smiled at her.

"You don't even know, how unique and special you are."

"You can win this world."

-----

AUT::

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR WATCHING. AND I REALLY THOUGHT WHEN I WILL START WRITING BOOKS HERE NO ONE WILL WATCH BUT SERIOUSLY 12 PEOPLE READ MY THIS FIRST STORY AND TO BE HONEST I AM REALLY HAPPY.......THANK YOU SO MUCH💜