Enchanted-3

-So true

Time- 1:11 am
Date- 26/6/XXXX

KIM'S HOUSE
I was running in the darkness with this long ass white stupid gown. And I didn't even know why. But this gown made me feel so special and........unique? And those blue diamond like butterflies, they were all around me. Because of the butterflies I could see otherwise I would be blind in that pitch darkness. That bluish dress reminds me so many things but I still couldn't make it what that thing is.

Why am I running this much? And even when I am running this much....why.......why can't I reach my.......destination? And this......dress???? I thought.

dress???? I thought

I was running and running and running...

"Stop, AI." someone said. I stopped automatically. And you know what that voice was so soothing and calming which made my whole body relax and my brain which was filled with so many queries, it felt like everything was solved. I was feeling so safe and secure just by his presence and that person's voice. I felt, like so many past or history was related  to only that person. But still I couldn't point out what that history was, what that feeling was. Some part of mine felt so safe and some part of mine felt so sad, it felt like I would break down right now and right here. It was really hard to understand this.

"Prince Park." I whispered. My body, brain, mouth nothing was in my control. After few seconds later I saw someone floating who was coming down.

Wtf?! Prince?!

Okay, he was the same guy again

Okay, he was the same guy again. But he always comes in my dreams. AS ALWAYS he was looking so unreal. I really couldn't explain his beauty. He had pale skin but his lips were so red. He was so handsome and good looki-

Wait wait wait, what I'm thinking. Stop it, brain.

"Are you searching for me, AI?" He said with his eye smile. I was just looking at his smile. Suddenly I said "Who are.....you?" It felt like I was the one who was speaking. He chuckled softly, then he looked up at me but with tears in his blue ocean-like eyes. I wanted to drown in his beautiful eyes. But when I saw tears in his unreal eyes I could sense my own heart was clenching.