Enchanted-4

-You are not Human

Time- 8:30 AM
Date- 26/6/XXXX

AT UNIVERSITY
That guy was creepy and the most important thing was I don't even know his name. And I don't know why I just couldn't read his mind, whenever I tried to see through his mind it was always. blank. 

What does that even mean? It looks like he's blocking me from reading his mind. But it's impossible because a human being can't do that...then how??

"Because he's not a human being." Someone whispered in my ears. I was surprised but still I didn't show it because I was in the middle of class. I started looking around so I could find who was that. Then I spotted someone behind the huge window of my classroom. Someone was standing there with evil smirk on their stupid and disgusting face.

Lucy.

But she looks different, I mean like a real human. What the hell she is doing here. That btch is really getting on my nerves.

 That btch is really getting on my nerves

Not gonna lie. She looks pretty.

She saluted me sassily. Her face and looks were totally different but still I could sense her demon spirit or energy.

"You can't curse me when I'm standing right in front of you. That's not so nice of you. But I will forgive you because you praised me." She was communicating with me in my mind. 

"Shut up, you, and pretty? My feet are prettier than you. And why are you here?I mind linked her. I was angry but I still didn't show it on my face.

"You are really good at not showing emotions even when your mind is boiling from anger." She chuckled.

"I. Asked. You. Something." I started spitting venom because she was testing my patience. 

"Woah, Woah, Woah, wait don't worry I'm not here to hurt someone. I'm here for you." She said with a surrendered face.

"For me? My as*" I linked.

She chuckled. "I know your a*s is pretty. Actually, I want mine just like yours. Big-"

"SHUT UP, YOU PREVERT DEMON." I started blushing and I don't even know why. Without any warning I suddenly stood up from my chair because of embarrassment, I also hit my hands on the table loudly.

I'm straight. 

"Something happened, Miss. Kim?" My professor said, with a shock expression he looked at me. I rarely talk, so none of them listened to my voice. Some people even believe that I couldn't speak.