5 - Open the door

You dash towards the bar. Taking a deep breath, you then tug on the bar with all your might. You tug and tug and tug, after five pulls the bar comes off and you fall to the floor from the sheer force of your pull.

"Shit!" You curse. No matter, you're going to kill the damn thing and you're going to get out of here. You have to find Elijah, anyway! You're not going to die here!

You turn the knob and open the door, rushing in as the thing pounding at the door lunges at you. You swing and swing and swing, the nail at the front end of the bar poking through its skin and acting as a rusty, dull blade. As you try to hit it you dodge and avoid it as much as possible, though you swear you felt it scratch you a few times and you can barely keep it from pouncing on top of you as it keeps trying.

After a few million swings the thing finally goes down, its face smashed to bits. The blood and gore covers your face and feels sticky on you. As you try to wipe your face so you can open your eyes and see, you can hear howling in the distance and loud, booming steps. Your heart drops as you realize that you've made way too much noise and took too long. As you finally open your eyes you can see the small horde charging at you, bloody and ripped apart as they yearn to add you to their numbers.

As a last ditch effort of self preservation, you try to close the door but quickly get overpowered as they plow through the door and surround you. You try to get back up only for them to keep pushing, punching or kicking you down over and over again. You can feel your ribs cracking, your nose bleeding and your head splitting open as they continue beating you. You can feel their scratches and bites, your cries of pain doing nothing but aggravating them even more.

As your vision goes hazy, you have one last thought in your head. You completely forgot...

...You have noodle arms.

DEATH ONE: BRUH YOU OVERESTIMATED YOUR STRENGTH