16 - Found a little boy inside the van...

...see a little boy inside the truck. He whimpers as he looks up at you with bloodshot eyes, curled up to his knees with his long, stringy hair sticking to his wet cheeks while he wears a sweater with a bite mark on it. You look behind you to make sure there aren't any other infected lunging at you, and to your surprise you don't see any. You figured the blast of the gun would have attracted some of them by now.

"Kid, you gotta come with me." You try to talk to him, only for him to tilt his head in confusion. You try to repeat it again, and the little boy replies, "なに。。。?"

Fuck. This kid only knows how to speak Japanese, and you can't understand a lick of what he's saying. You motion for him to come with you, and he shakes his head. You groan a little, but you can't exactly explain why he needs to come with you in Japanese so you just repeat your motion. The boy looks around and reluctantly gets up, taking your hand. You wonder about the bite mark on his arm; All of the infected you've come across so far have had some type of wound on them. But you decide that the best course of action is taking him anyway and seeing if you could help him in some way or another. You just can't bring yourself to leave this child here if you can help it.

You both need to get out of here as soon as you can...

Continue to 17 [COMING SOON]