15b - If you chose 10 or 11 go here

...lunge at the infected with your shiv. Your heroic plan of burying your shiv inside of the infected's head falls short when you realize stabbing a rudimentary blade inside the head of a freshly infected zombie who hasn't had any time to weaken or decay yet is a lot harder than the movies make it look.

⚠︎ !SKIP FROM THIS POINT ON IF YOU DON'T WANT TO READ GORE! ⚠︎

The moment you get close enough, the infected sinks its teeth into your neck and rips out a chunk of your throat. You cough up red, the noises that come out of your throat sound like a straw when someone is drinking from an empty cup and the air is sucked out of you as you start to drown in your own blood.

You contemplate your life choices up to this point and your choice to act like a hero as the zombie scratches and punches you. A nearby zombie that was drawn to the commotion stomps your nose, breaking it while more blood pours from that orfice. All you think of is how much pain you're in how much you wish you could just die already as your brain panics and you try to inhale for breath, only managing to fill your lungs with your blood.

⚠︎ !SKIP UNTIL THIS POINT ON IF YOU DON'T WANT TO READ GORE! ⚠︎

After several minutes of getting bitten, scratched and hit your misery finally ends. You can't really tell when you close your eyes, they've been swollen and damaged to the point of blindness, and you finally slip into eternal slumber.

DEATH TWO: MAYBE GET BETTER WEAPONS NEXT TIME, BRO