13 - Found a medical truck

You kick the vent off and, before jumping off, decide to check what you'd be landing on. Luckily for you there's a bush to cushion the fall a little bit. A bit of fear kicks in. What if there's some zombie chilling in the bush waiting to strike like a snake? But regardless of the possibilities, you know there's only one way to survive and that is by getting out of the overrun prison. You close your eyes, hope that the universe decides to be merciful upon you and make your jump.

The fall was harder than expected, probably from the luggage on your back, but you sigh in relief when all you get is some twigs scratching you up instead of the hand of some zombie. You quickly shove your way out of the bush and brush off any twigs stuck on you.

You fast walk your way to the main town, using your available weapon to take out any of the infected which are available for the pleasure of doing so in plentiful supply. You walk without any kind of direction, you only know that you must find somewhere you can get supplies from. Or a car. A car would be good.

The brilliant green blades of grass are stained with burgundy and guts, the pungeant smell of death and the blood-soaked, stinking, rabid zombies attacking your nose even from afar. Nothing but grass and zombies line up your way until you get to a highway, where a number of abandoned cars are strewn across. You look around for anything useful to go for first. Normally you'd try to check for supplies in all of the cars, but something tells you you should try and be quick. The one thing you'd expect to be crowding the place like sardines are sparsely spread out; zombies.

You hear clanging from behind you and notice a CEDA truck sitting out in the middle of the highway, a zombie pounding its fists on the door.

You could find valuable supplies in there if you manage to kill the zombie (with adequate weaponry). You're definitely going to need them now that the whole place is going to shit, at least until you find rescue. And you can hear what sounds like the sniffles of a scared child inside. But you aren't really sure if it'd be worth the time. It's busted, so you can't drive it and it's not an ambulance there there wouldn't be much in there.

You need to hurry up and make a decision before an even greater danger comes your way!

14 ---> Leave the truck
15 ---> Kill the zombie