Special Chapter 1

An Unexpected Crossover...

3rd Person's POV

Living With Natsu and Yohan was way more pleasing than the Kims thought. Both boys were happy to be in the family as well. They blended in the family well.

And in the blink of an eye, 15 days passed away. Natsu And Yohan were students of American Magic school Ilvermorny which usually started and ended a month before Hogwarts, which meant they had 5-6 days left for vacation. Since Natsu and Yohan were a year older than Jake, this was they're last year at their school.

But Even with all the Muggle and Magical Technologies, The Kim Mansion was hot as heck. It had to be the hottest day for season. Nothing worked enough for the people living in the mansion to feel coolness.

The kids planned to play in their pool but they weren't getting anything easily. The Pool was burning hot that it hurt just to put a toe in it. The Kids were disappointed but they couldn't do anything. Y/n knew few spells that could help them but because of Eric's prohibition on using magic outside the school, she couldn't so do it.

Somehow the afternoon passed away. The Evening started to give a little cold breeze but it was no where enough.

Groaning with Frustration, Y/n pulled herself from the couch and begun walking. "Where are you going?" Jake asked eating the ice cream. "I've had enough!!! I'm going to take a stroll with Toothless." Y/n stated.

"But its starting to get dark and there are some clouds forming in the sky..." Natsu said with a little worry. He and Y/n had bonded way more than before. But obviously, the bond between Jake and Y/n was stronger.

"All I could take from your concerns was that its the best time to go out since Muggles won't even be able to see me and Toothless because of both the dark and the clouds... plus its going to be a little better than this oven" Y/n said and called for Toothless who was lying under the tree with Pearl.

"Stay in the barrier" Eric warned calmly while eating the ice cream with Jake. "There was no reason to tell me that.... Of course I won't cross it" Y/n said like it was obvious and jumped into the garden with Toothless in front of her. He heard her and made a sound asking her something. Y/n whispered to him "Of course we're crossing the barrier"

It wasn't that Y/n wanted to create trouble, after flying in the same barrier for hundreds of times, it felt small. So sometimes, Y/n and Toothless sneaked away when the sky is cloudy.

Y/n was now on top of Toothless's back, with perfect balance. Flying through the cool clouds made the girl feel cold, exactly what she wanted. She even forgot how far she has came from the Kim Mansion.

The cold Breeze made her relax in her place and before she knew, she started feeling sleepy. And soon she got trapped in a sleep. She couldn't dream of anything but her sleep was peaceful. Toothless knew that his human was sleeping on top of him, So He took the lead and was flying smoothly.

Y/n was in a very deep sleep when suddenly a loud noise made her jolt up. It was so loud that she almost lost her balance. She sat up straight and stroke Toothless's back.

"What's wrong, Toothless??? What was that noise?" Y/n asked calmly but her ears were perked up to listen any sound around her.

But she never got a reply from Toothless. She peeked over to him and saw that he was focused on something. Y/n followed his gaze but all she could see was dark clouds. 'I think the weather's gonna change' Y/n thought and just then a loud thunder echoed behind her.

"Its going to rain??" Y/n asked confusedly. The place she just came from was burning hot and now it looked like a storm's coming up. Just far did she come?