Chapter 14 - Beauxbatons and Durmstrangs.

"Ramen"

~~~~

3rd Person's POV

Hand in hand with Jake, Y/n laughed as they both ran through all the corridors.

She looked back and saw that Julyn was also dragging her brothers as they too enjoyed whatever this was happening. "We don't have to all the way down!! we can see from here!!" Fred yelled back as he and George were leading the group. Jake, Y/n and the Wilsons stopped in their tracks as soon as they heard they can still see from these corridor windows.

"Y/n?? what's happening around here??" Hermione's voice came from behind Y/n. "why is everyone--"

"Come here!!!" Y/n said grabbing Hermione next to her. Hermione was about to ask 'why' but she didn't when she saw it.

Something was flying towards the castle. "what exactly is that??" They heard someone from a distance. "Its carriage" Y/n heard Christopher say. The boy really had good vision. The carriage was not at all visible yet. Only the Quidditch players were the ones who guessed it but Christopher was not very much of a Quidditch player.

Y/n and Hermione looked at each other being impressed and turned to see back. The carriage was getting visible as closer it got to the castle. "They have horses with wings!!!!!" Dennis, Collin's brother who had joined Raymond, said excitedly.

The horses soon landed with Hagrid guiding them. A Boy in the pale blue uniform stomped in the ground in jumped and opened the carriage door. A women, very tall women, stepped outside.

She looked around and said something inside the carriage. And after that, many people in pale blue uniform stepped outside. Since Y/n and others were looking from far, they couldn't really recognize the faces of these students.

But then, a familiar face stepped down. Y/n's smiling face dropped the exact moment. "JULYN!!!!! you told me he graduated!!!!!!" Y/n yelled looking at the boy while leaning on the open stone window.

"That's what I thought too!!!!" Julyn's voice came from the other stone window right next to her.

Y/n face palmed while whimpering a bit. "what's wrong?" Hermione and Jake asked together. "The creep from the party I told you about..... he's here.. look" Y/n said pointing at the boy. Jake looked raged, he cracked his fingers while saying "good thing he came by himself..... he needs to pay back"

"J-Jake.. I know you're angry, I am too.... but I don't it'll have a good impact on Hogwarts as a Host" Hermione said nervously. She was right. Whatever they do, it will be the image of Hogwarts. No matter how angry Jake was, he needed to control himself.

But then, the spotlight was taken right away from the Beauxbatons, as many students noticed the Dark lake. They noticed in a particular area, a whirlpool was rotating. Just then, a black pole, with a flag on it and soon a magnificent ship rose up from the same exact place. The Ship slowly made its way towards the castle.

And just when Y/n and other students were getting ready to see the students of Durmstrang, A voice behind them jolted them up.

"Back to your dormitories, right now... Get ready and dress well.... reach The Great Hall at 7 sharp..." McGonagall announced "don't make me repeat"

That was all that took for them to move. Y/n and Hermione hurried while chuckling and they were reunited with Harry and Ron on the Grand staircase. Apparently, the both of them didn't even see the Beauxbaton students.

But soon, They all were now in Great Hall. While sitting on the Gryffindor table, they noticed how people were talking about the scene they saw earlier. They all quiet down when Dumbledore stood in front.