Chapter 7 - The Dark Mark

"Y-Y/n"

~~~~~~

3rd Person's POV

The Quidditch match proceeded with no further questions. 

As Fred and George had predicted that Krum would get the snitch but Ireland would win. It was exactly what happened. They won their bet against Ludo Bagman and all of them returned to their tents. 

Eric had to go somewhere for something he didn't tell his kids about. He told them he'll return soon. But after he left, Y/n seemed nervous for something. She looked uneasy which her friends and brother noticed. They asked her what was the problem but she shrugged them off. 

In her tent, Y/n sat on the couch looking very caution. From the kitchen Jake and Bill looked at her with worry. "Is she always like this when Eric leaves?" Bill whispered. "No.. something is wrong...  I know that" Jake whispered back.  "I think we should leave her alone for now. Maybe she'll be fine when Eric returns"

"no.... I'm going to talk to her" Jake placed his glass on the table and left Bill alone in the kitchen. As he walked he saw Hermione nod at him from the corner where the books were. He understood the girl, she was telling him its better to talk to Y/n. And no one except Jake can calm her down. 

"Y/n--" Jake's voice made Y/n flinch in her place. She was so lost into her thoughts she didn't even noticed Jake sitting down next to her. Jake signed in worry "Look.. No matter what you say.. I know something is wrong and that you don't want to happen-" Jake stopped to look around to see if something in tent was listening to them, no one was so he continued "I know Uncle told you not to tell us anything but... if carrying that burden of knowing everything is bothering you then... please share it with me.. I'll carry the burden with you, okay?" 

Y/n looked at him as she felt a feeling of warmness in her heart. She was in fact debating to herself if she should tell them what's coming or not. But now that she saw Jake like this, she knew she can't tell them. What she needs to do is to protect them.

Y/n grabbed both of Jake's hands "We need to leave... right now"

"W-Why?"

"because they're coming"

"Who is coming?" Jake asked. 

But when Y/n was about to tell him, they heard screams outside the tent. "I'm too late!!" Y/n panicked. "Its okay!!!! you don't worry about that... They must be playing or something" Jake said trying to calm his sister. Y/n was going to tell him what's actually happening but Mr. Weasley ran inside the tent the same moment. 

"WE NEED TO LEAVE!!" 

"Dad, what's wrong??" Bill asked putting down the glass. "No time to explain, just come outside!!" Mr. Weasley told him and ran outside. Jake held Y/n's hand instantly and they both ran out. The only thing was that both Jake and Y/n didn't have their wands because of Eric's rule. All they could do was run.

As the two came outside with Hermione and Ginny behind them, they all reunited with others who looked confused and little scared at the same time. People were running around while screaming. Some tents were lit on fire. Flashes of light and sounds of people yelling different spells echoed. Y/n squinted her eyes in a distance and saw few hooded figures laughing and yelling spells here and there. She knew exactly who they were. 

"Listen closely to me!!" Mr. Weasley announced "I'm going to help the ministry, you all go and hide in the woods... Bill, make sure Ron, Y/n, Hermione and Harry reach the woods safely.. Charlie you take care of Ginny, Jake, Fred and George.. Percy, you come with me". "Dad, I'll come help too" Bill suggested rolling up his sleeves. "NO!! there's no need for that!! You're the oldest right now!! you have to take the responsibility.." Mr. Weasley told him "Now go!!!"