Chapter 8 - Quidditch with Tteokbokki.

"What in the world are you doing??!!! He has a freaking medal in what you're challenging him for!!! "

~~~~~~~

3rd Person's POV

After a few hours of sleep, they all left their tents and returned to the burrow. 

Mrs. Weasley  strangled all of them into a hug while crying in relief. Eric, Percy and Mr. Weasley left for the ministry for work. After the sighting of the Dark Mark, they sure had to work hard from now on. 

After they left,  Harry dragged all three of his best friends to Ron's room and told them about his scar hurting in the Privet Drive. Hermione was shocked and immediately suggested to tell Dumbledore. Y/n suggested that Harry might have seeing Voldemort was doing but Ron shrugged it off for Harry. 

"If you told Sirius than it fines!! he'll know what to do!! now take those worries away and let's go and play Quidditch with Others!!" Ron suggested. Hermione looked dead in his eyes and said "Ron... after everything that happened.. do you think Harry would want to play Quidditch??"

Harry thought for a second and said "yes... let's play".

Hermione watched the boys stand up and leave, she looked at Y/n and signs  "boys".

"Y/n, you're coming too right?" Ron asked as he and Harry were about to leave with their brooms. Hermione kept staring at Y/n hoping she'll say no. Y/n gave her a cheeky smile and turned to the boys saying "of course!"

"Are you serious?" Hermione asked in disbelief. "They're going to need a Chaser, Hermione.. otherwise they'll lose hysterically.." Y/n said taking her leave from the room. Hermione scoffed and followed her too. 

When they came downstairs. They saw that everyone was ready to play the game. Y/n noticed that Jake was holding two firebolts. She walked towards him and asked  "When did you bring them?". "Oh, I summoned them few moments ago" Jake shrugged. Y/n stared at him with confusion not knowing how exactly he managed to do this. 

"I mastered summoning charm last year, I'll teach you later" Jake signed. Just then Mrs. Weasley entered the room with a basket in her hand, she looked like she was going somewhere. "Oh dears!!! you're going to play Quidditch? Ask the neighbors if they'll like to join. I have to go somewhere but I'll return before you know!!"

"The neighbors??? they are all Charlie's friends... they won't play unless he plays" Fred pointed out. "Well, then ask me to join" Charlie grinned as he came from  the kitchen followed by Bill.  "Don't be like that Char... You'll be too hard on the kids.. they're gonna lose, let them play by themselves" Bill told his younger brother not knowing he offended the rest of the kids. 

"What do you mean we're gonna lose??? We are an excellent team!!!" Jake said offendedly. "Yeah!! Y/n and Jake are excellent chasers!! You'll stand no chance!!" Ron backed Jake up. 

"You know what?? I challenge you to play a match with us.. The whole Gryffindor Quidditch team her anyways!!" Y/n said proudly. But the people behind her stared at her. "Y/n.. we lack a keeper and a Chaser" Harry told her. "So what? We have Ron and Ginny for that!!" Y/n shrugged.

"What?" Ginny said from the corner of the room. She was sitting on the couch knowing her brothers won't let her play with them. She was caught off guard when she heard her name. 

"You play Quidditch too? Why did you never tell me?" Jake asked Ginny being impressed. Ginny turned red instantly and it seemed it was hard for her to reply. Y/n did it for her "Just 'play'??? She's an excellent Chaser!! I told her to go to try-outs before but thanks to Oliver, he didn't even do that!!!!"