Chapter 3 - Return to the Burrow

"oh dear lord, have mercy.......... stay focused, Y/n, focused!!!"

~~~~~~~~

3rd Person's POV

Soon after, Everyone stopped for lunch and continued there drive. They reached the burrow around 2 in the afternoon and were welcomed by the lady of the house, Mrs. Weasley. "Oh My dears. I missed all you!!" Mrs. Weasley said hugging Y/n, Harry, Hermione and Jake. "Hope my children didn't bother you, sweetie". Mrs. Weasley told Y/n while patting both of her shoulder.

"Not at all, Mrs. Weasley... I'm still happy that they visited." Y/n said smiling brightly and continued "Oh I remember!. Uncle has some work to do, so her left but he'll return for the dinner!". "Very well.. and I'm really for mistaking your last name all this time... It must've been very awkward for you two to be called half of your surname." Mrs. Weasley said looking at Y/n and Jake.

"Mrs. Weasley, how do you know?" Jake asked. "Oh, its mentioned in the Daily Prophet, dear. Your Uncle made them publish it so everyone would know." Mrs. Weasley answered. "H-he did what?" Y/n asked with utter shock. "Oh, Eric had always been something like this. Its not new at all!!" Mrs. Weasley laughed and suddenly grabbed Y/n's hands while saying "and by the way, Y/n dear... good job on catching that criminal... I never knew you were so strong.."

"Its not about being strong, Mrs. Weasley... It about the technique" Y/n said with embarrassment. "Well, honey... teach my children those techniques too.. " Mrs. Weasley laughed. Y/n was confused because she didn't know if the lady in front of her was serious or just being sarcastic while other people in the room were hiding their smiles .

But then, a new voice entered the room making Y/n's ears perk up. "teach us what, mum?"

Y/n knew that she never heard this voice before but had a few guess on who it could be. She slowly turned to her head back to find a tall figure leaning against the stairway wall with a grin. Long messy bed hair, slightly wrinkled t-shirt that showed a great amount of collar bones. Freckles on the cheek with an attractive smile. Y/n didn't even realize that she was staring at this person. Probably because the person was staring back at her.

He had read about this girl multiple times in the newspaper and even heard his younger brother talk about her. She was small compared to him and had shoulder length dark brown hair, same eye colour. He knew that Daily Prophet lied about things multiple times but even he couldn't deny that the fact that this girl was pretty.

"oh, you're finally up!! You missed the breakfast and lunch.. its the last time I'll ignore this. If this happens again, I won't even let you eat dinner. Bill" Mrs. Weasley complained. "ah, come on mum, i'm on my holiday!! I deserve to sleep alot!!" Bill whined while walking talking towards his mother. He stood next to Y/n making the girl's breathe tremble.

"Can I please get a cup of tea and toast??" Bill said holding his mother's shoulder. Mrs. Weasley signed and said "alright! but I'm telling you this is the last warning..". "Yes, Of course Mum" Bill said kissing Mrs. Weasley on her cheek as she left.

Bill turned to Y/n who was still standing beside his tall figure. Without realizing, Bill measured inside his mind that Y/n was on same height as his chest. He ignored that and extended his hand to her and introduced himself with a smile "Bill Weasley.. nice to meet you"

"Y/n Kimura...." Y/n said shaking his hand. "Already used to the full surname, I see" Bill grinned making Y/n do the same. Hermione and Ginny noticed that while this two were busy smiling at each other, their eyes shined while doing so. Hermione and Ginny looked at each other with small secretive smile.

"Y/n, you and Hermione are going to stay in my room.. lets go" Ginny said making Bill and Y/n slightly flinch into reality. Y/n finally came to realize that everyone had already left to their rooms. "Yeah, sure" Y/n smiled at Ginny. "Should I call Fred and George to get your truck upstairs?" Ginny suggested.