Chapter 10 - Return to Hogwarts

"Oliver made you the Captain of the team and Hogwarts decided to cancel Quidditch.... speaks alot for itself!!" 

~~~~

3rd Person's POV

Days passed quickly after that.

With random visits of Eric and other employees of the Ministry of Magic and small Quidditch matches kept them busy. Bill and Y/n started to talk to each other and hang around each other even more after coming back from the party held by The Watson family.

No one knew what had happened between them and they weren't going to ask.  They both liked each others company and their faced showed it all. But it didn't last long, since the time for them to go back to Hogwarts arrived.

None of them were sad to leave the home for months. 

Eric had took Jake and Y/n to the Diagonally to get their books for the year and told them what was gonna happen in Hogwarts this year even when he wasn't supposed to tell them. Mrs. Weasley brought books for others and Hermione went with her parents to get them. 

To get everything packed for the school, Jake and Y/n had came back to their mansion. And on the day of leaving, they both bid their byes to their Dragons and both Debbie and Dabon. Ren wanted to go with Y/n but since Y/n already has Haru with her, she couldn't bring him with her. 

They both had reunited with their friends on the King's Cross station, Platform 9 3/4. All of their luggage was inside the train and everyone now was saying bye to their families. Eric hugged his children and said "I'm going to miss you two.... be good this year, you know people are coming to watch... and don't worry I'll be visiting you both during your Hogsmeade visit weekend... okay?" 

"we'll miss you too" Jake and Y/n said together as Eric let go of them. Eric looked in both of their eyes and asked "remember the promise?". Jake and Y/n nodded in reply. "What is it?" Eric asked again.

"Do not take part in the tournament" Jake and Y/n said together with a smile.

"Good!! I know that it sounds fun and adventurous but we do not care... focus on your studies this year" Eric proudly said and looked around before whispering " and are you both sure you don't want to take time turners with you?"

"yes, I don't want that.. I have normal schedule" Jake shrugged. "and you?" Eric asked to Y/n "You dropped extra subjects, didn't you?"

"Um.... no" Y/n shook her head.

"WHAT?" Jake and Eric asked her with shock. "I actually liked Ancient Runes alot... I want to keep learning it." Y/n explained. "But you won't be able to attend the lessons without-- you know the thing!!" Jake said to her.

"I've talked to Professor Babbling.. She said that she'll arrange a senior to tutor me after school hours." Y/n told them."That means the person tutoring you will be a smart person... in Ancient Runes and all other subjects" Eric nodded. "I guess so?" Y/n shrugged.

After few minutes, A younger sibling of a second year came to her with her sister. The second year girl was a Hufflepuff and both her and her younger sister had the same expression as they looked up at Y/n with pure admiration. The younger girl gave Y/n a small flower bouquet of yellow sunflowers and a sketchbook. Y/n was in pure bliss after that. 

She then started talking with Hermione about what Julyn told her. But then, Y/n felt someone tapping her shoulder. She turned to find Bill behind her. Hermione took the hint and walked away giving them the space and time. There was an awkward silence between the two but Bill spoke first "So.. the past few weeks were great!! I really enjoyed having your company and uh..... I uh.. I will.....um"