Chapter 11 - The Tutoring Sessions.

"They both are really similar....... no wonder people call them male and female version of each other"

~~~~

3rd Person's POV

Y/n and Christopher looked at each other with the same expressions. 

They both didn't expect the other to be here. Their last interaction was not something you would say was good. After that, they didn't really talk to each other. There was a big silence between the two. 

"So" Christopher begun "You're the one that needs help with Ancient Runes?". Y/n replied "Yes. didn't expect you to be here, honestly". "I didn't expect it as well... should've known when Professor said that the student I have to tutor is very smart." Christopher said putting the books he held on the table. 

"She said that?" Y/n asked with surprise. "Yeah? But didn't you go to all the Ancient Runes classes last year? Why suddenly asking for help?" Christopher asked. "Oh, I did go to the lessons but it was getting too messy. I didn't want trouble like that again" Y/n replied

"Trouble?" Christopher asked. 

"Too much to explain" Y/n signed. "Alright then, I called you here to discuss about the session we'll have" Christopher said sitting on a chair. Y/n took the seat in front of him while saying "Anything is fine with me as long as Its doesn't over lap with my normal lesson, homework time and resting time". "Sounds like you do have problem with time" Christopher sassed, Y/n stared at him with a bored look. "Stop with that look and tell me about your free time schedule" Christopher requested. 

"I'm not sure about the lessons, I didn't get my time table yet... I usually do homework before sleeping and I do the resting after the lessons are done for the day" Y/n pointed out. "So, you basically rest after you're done with your lesson and do your homework after dinner?" Christopher asked. "Pretty much it" Y/n shrugged. 

"Okay...." Christopher muttered and begun writing something. Y/n stared at him while he did so  'he looks a male version of Julyn.... like a spare' She thought. After writing, Christopher passed the parchment towards Y/n. She took it to see he made a time table. She examined it and was already disappointed "4 hours an each day for 6 days in a week??!!!"

"Yeah... seems like normal studying schedule to me" Christopher replied putting his ink pot and feather away. "normal???? How in the world it is 'normal'??? 4 hours for a single subject!!??? And 6 days a week??!! We don't even have any lessons on Saturday!!??" Y/n yelled. "Yes?? I know that" Christopher replied like he didn't really understand why Y/n was reacting like this. 

"How can you do that???!! Its tutoring sessions for understanding the runic writing!! not training Martial arts!!!" Y/n said being furious. "alright! alright! I'll change the time table" Christopher said in defeat as he took the parchment back "How does 5 days a week sound to you?" 

Y/n thought for a moment before replying "Yes, I can handle that much". "Alright.. you're most likely to be done with classes by 4 pm... and we normally start the dinner by 7 pm.. so.. how does 4:30 pm to 6:30 pm sound?" Christopher asked while calculating the time for the time table.  "2 hours a day???" Y/n muttered and then loudly said "fine... Its sounds promising.." 

"that completes the task... here you go" Christopher passed the time table once again towards Y/n. She took it and put it in here bag. Christopher started putting books his bag as well "Do you know the empty classroom at the third floor corridor?" 

"There's a empty classroom on the third floor corridor?" Y/n asked. "alright, you don't know.. well... yes, there is... There's nothing in there except benches and black board... we'll have all the lesson's there... its right on the end of the corridor" Christopher replied. "We should go back to have breakfast, its  8:00 am already" Christopher said standing up.