Chapter 12 - The Unforgivable Curses.

"No"

~~~~~

3rd Person's POV

The very next day, the fourth years were coming back from the Charms classroom, so they could eat in the Great Hall with others. 

But Y/n, walked in a different direction. "Where you going?" Ron asked her. "To meet Dumbledore... he asked for me" Y/n replied. "what for?? what about lunch?" Harry asked with little worry. "I'm not sure, he called me so I'm going.... and about lunch.. I'll just skip... I'm not very hungry..." Y/n grinned walking away.

"It must be because of her tutoring sessions, I guess....she's going to skip all the Ancient Runes Class all year... he will probably ask her if she'll be able to handle it or not, I suppose" Hermione told the boys. Ron nodded at her and both of them started walking. Harry stood in his place watching Y/n go.

'She hadn't eat properly for past two days... and now she's skipping lunch??' Harry thought to himself. How could he ignore this? Y/n had a good appetite, he couldn't understand what happened that made Y/n barely eat. Even Hermione was eating even though she didn't like the idea of making the house elves work. 

Harry was not going to let this pass. An idea popped into his mind "Hey Ron!!". Harry caught up with Ron and asked "Do you know if we can order something from Hogsmeade Village or not?". "order? but we can't visit the village yet" Ron said walking beside Harry. "I meant that.. is there a possible way that they can deliver to us? here at Hogwarts?" Harry asked. 

"I'm not sure.. but you can ask by sending a letter.... I heard some Ravenclaws order art and school supplies from there" Ron said. "do you think they'll deliver food too?" Harry asked. "I think so?" Ron replied.

With that, they both reached Great Hall. By the time this happened, Y/n had already reached Dumbledore's office. To her luck, he was already there. "Ah! Miss Kimura... I thought you forgot about the tea invitation" Dumbledore smiled. "I'm sorry about that... I did forget about it yesterday..  I had to go to my tutor for the first day tomorrow, After that I went to Dinner.. so I'm sorry" Y/n said with embarrassment. 

"Oh No! Its alright!" Dumbledore laughed "And May I ask how was your first day of tutoring sessions?". Y/n thought about it for a moment before replying "It was alright... Christopher does seem like he'll be helpful for studies...". Dumbledore nodded "very well then... I thought that Mr. Wilson would be good enough to help you. I'm glad you think the same".

"you thought?" Y/n asked in confusion.

"oh yes! I was the one who assigned Mr. Wilson to be your tutor" Dumbledore said. "You? But why?" Y/n asked with chuckle. "Because you seem to be very good friends with Ms. Wilson and Youngest Mr. Wilson who just joined this year.. the child loves you... So I thought maybe having Mr. Wilson friends with you help you in future" Dumbledore stated. "But How??? I'm already friends with Julyn... how would being friends with Christopher help me?" Y/n asked.

"let me ask you something, Y/n.... What does Eric think of The Wilson family?" Dumbledore asked. "oh? He's friends with Julyn's parents.... he told me that The Wilsons are the best people to go to when you need help with some potions--- OHH??!!" Y/n gasped in the end as she realized, she continued "You think they'll help me with my main mission?". Dumbledore shrugged "They could... you must already know, Y/n... that we cannot trust everyone who's with us... they're with us with ulterior motives.. but I don't really know who is best to trust and who is not..... you do"

Y/n stared at him for few seconds before asking "You already know what I'm here for, don't you?".

"I'm afraid so...." Dumbledore told her. "I-If you already know... why did bring him here??? Professor, he's not what you think he is...  he cannot be trusted... he has got inside with bad intentions which can cause even worse outcomes...  he's waiting for a chance which shouldn't give him.. we'll all regret... And Harry..... he'll have to..... face even more problems" Y/n explained. "Listen, Y/n.... One way or another... Tom will find a way to come back.... don't you think it'll be better to face the situation whose conclusion you already know about??? He's out there.. we both know he is.... and he has to be stopped... and we both know when he should... for now... I want you keep your focus on helping Harry..." Dumbledore told her.