Chapter 4 - The Portkey

"Why do I feel I have seen this familiar feeling before???"

~~~~~~~

3rd Person's POV

The next morning, Y/n woke up earlier by herself and got fresh. The sun hadn't rise yet so it was still very dark outside. Y/n packed her backpack with few sets of clothes and some other things that she might need and left to change her clothes.

Since she knew they were going to hike, she decided to wear something which would be better for the journey. But before she could wear what she brought she saw a parcel with a letter near Haru's cage. She took it and immediately recognized who's handwriting it was.

'I know you and Jake already bought an outfit for yourselves but you already know how much I like dressing you two up.. So, I already got the outfit you're going to wear. Wear this for the journey and I'll later give you the dress you're gonna wear for The Quidditch World Cup..

Love, Eric'

Y/n immediately opened the parcel to find what she was going to wear and she loved it the second she saw it. It was perfect, the colour was light which will help to reflect the sunlight. 

After wearing it, Y/n woke Hermione and Ginny up and left the room with her bag

After wearing it, Y/n woke Hermione and Ginny up and left the room with her bag. As she was walking down, she met Jake who was walking downstairs too. Y/n remembered that Eric gave an outfit to Jake as well. The girl said this many times but it was the truth, Eric's fashion sense was no joke. Jake looked handsome even if he was wearing casual like her.

 Jake looked handsome even if he was wearing casual like her

"you look good" Y/n complimented as they walked together. "I could say the same about you" Jake smiled back at her.

Both siblings went down and saw that only a few people were in the kitchen. "Oh my! you two woke up by yourselves?" Mrs. Weasley asked in somewhat relief. "Yes, you told us yesterday that we have to wake up early.. so we did" Jake shrugged and Mrs. Weasley chuckled  "Very well, dear!" 

"I woke Hermione and Ginny up, they'll be here soon as well" Y/n said walking into the kitchen to find that Bill and Charlie were there too. She greeted them good morning. "I tried waking up Fred and George.... they won't wake up" Jake shrugged in defeat. "Oh, its fine! I'll go wake the boys up.. you two sit and have some tea" Mrs. Weasley said and left the room. Jake and Y/n sat next to each other as always.