007

Rule No. 7
NEVER FALL IN LOVE WITH YOUR BEST FRIEND.

 7NEVER FALL IN LOVE WITH YOUR BEST FRIEND

Quackity!

"You set up the stream! I need to talk to Alex" Karl tells Rosie as we leave the room, he closes the door and looks at me. "...who the fuck was that guy?" So he did see.

"...I don't know..!" I shrug. "...just a fucking creep..."

"I saw you protecting her..." He giggles, I roll my eyes.

"You would've done the same thing Karl..." I cross my arms.

"True" He nods. "You're still a simp..." He whispers and then opens the door, walking over to Rosie and stopping me from talking back.

"It's just on the loading screen" Rosie smiles.

"Oh! I'm gonna go grab the candy!" Karl quickly leaves the room. I sit down in the seat next to Rosie, we both lock eyes. I could feel myself slowly begin to blush as neither of us looked away. "Okay I'm back!"

We both look away from each other as Karl walks back in, setting the bottle pops down in front of us on the desk. I place my hand on the mouse. "O-Okay, let's change the screen"

Rose!

"What did the donation just say?" Alex leans over to read his other monitor.

"Uhh" Karl lifts his head from my shoulder and reads the donation. "Rose and Karl aren't following the two blocks apart rule" He reads out. "Don't worry about me worry about Quackity!"

"What? No, no no" Alex shakes his head. "Why? Why do you need to worry about me?"

"Because Quackbud is slowly sailing" Karl rests his head back on my shoulder.

"Quackbud? I thought it was Roseity" Alex looks at Karl confused.

"Well I think Quackbud sounds better" I nod. "What about you chat?" I ask, Alex turns his head to read the chat as well.

'QUACKBUD SOUNDS BETTER!'
'Quackbud all the way.'
'ROSEITY IS OKAY IG BUT QUACKBUD IS BETTER'
'wtf are they talking about their ship name?'

"Okay well Quackbud does sound better" Alex shrugs.

"What the hell is this conversation" Karl laughs.