011

Rule No. 11
Don't be afraid of love.

 11Don't be afraid of love

Rose!

"Rose..!" Karl grumbles, I feel a pillow hit my head. I slowly open my eyes, I couldn't see anything because the lights were off and it was night.

"...what?" I groan, I hear a knock at the door.

"Get the door..." He replies.

"You're closer though..." I close my eyes again, he doesn't respond. I guess his response was 'but you're awake'. I huff and sit up, rubbing my eyes and looking around the room. I see light come from under the front door. I get up and walk to the door, another knock. "...One second..!" I yell quietly.

I open the door and rub my eyes again. "Oh...sorry Rosie" I hear a giggle come from in front of me.

"Alex?" I look at him.

"Yeah, I couldn't sleep and I was wondering if you...maybe wanted to go for a late night drive? It helps me fall asleep" Alex shrugs, a small smile on his face.

"Uh-"

"Y-You don't have to or anything, I mean...I probably woke you up- I-I'm sorry, I-" I cut him off.

"No, no...yeah" I nod. "I'll...I'll go with you, let's go" I grab the door handle and pull the door shut, standing face to face with Alex.

"Oh, a-alright" He smiles wider.

We take the elevator because I had no energy to walk down the stairs. We step outside, I didn't realize how cold it got at night. I was just in a tank top and shorts. "...shit, where's your car?" I ask him.

"Um" He looks around. "There" He points to his black car. "A-Are you cold? I think I have my merch in the backseat"

We walk over and get in, I sit in the passenger seat and he sits in the driver. "What? Do you just throw these out your windows to the fans?" I giggle as I reach back and grab one of the black duck planet hoodie.

"No...but that's a good idea, I'll be the next Mr. Beast someday" he laughs, I slide the hoodie on and look back in the backseat.

"You got a fucking habibi beanie back here too?" I quickly grab it, he looks at me disappointed as I put it on. "How do I look? As my ex's son would say, I'm dripped out"

His eyes widen for a moment but I can tell he didn't want to make me feel uncomfortable so he moved on. "Looking very cool Rosie" Alex nods.

"So where are we going?" I ask, leaning back in my seat.

"Like I said, just driving around" He hums, letting out a little laugh.

"What?" I look at him, I couldn't hide my smile.

"Nothing, it's just that-" he laughs harder. "You look really fucking funny in all my merch" He places his head on the steering wheel.