012

Rule No. 12
To the world you may just be one person, but to one person you may be the world.

 12To the world you may just be one person, but to one person you may be the world

Rose!

"Alex it's fine" I say softly, I had just came over to his house, he had seen a large purple bruise on my upper arm, up to my shoulder.

"No its not! Who did this?" Alex stares into my eyes, why was he about to cry?

"It's not important-"

"Rosalie please..." He pleads.

"My father..." I mumble.

"I'll kill him!" Alex stands up from his bed, I quickly grab his wrist, wincing at the movement of my bruised arm.

"Don't! He'll hurt you more than he hurt me" I look up at Alex, I see the rage in his eyes slowly fade to sympathy.

"Rosie...we can make him go to jail, I can go tell my mom" he takes both my hands in his.

"N-No, I don't want you too" I shake my head, tears build up in my eyes. "I don't want my father to go to jail"

"But I don't want you to get hurt" He cups my face, wiping the tears that slipped from my eyes.

"I don't care if I get hurt! I need him, I love him" I sob, Alex sighs and sits down next to me again. He wraps his arms around my waist from the side.

"If it ever gets to serious, I'm gonna tell..." He whispers, placing his head on mine.

"Please don't...they'll send me away...I'll never see you again" I place a hand on his shoulder and cry into his chest.

"...I won't..."

He takes his head off mine and let's go of me, he slides a sleeve of my t-shirt up and kisses the bruise on my shoulder. "W-What was that for?"

"Whenever I see you hurt, I'll kiss this shoulder. Just to show I care Rosie, I will always care" He speaks softly, we both stare into each other's eyes.