008

Rule No. 8
Never tell A̶ ̶w̶o̶m̶e̶n̶  anyone, to smile more.

 8Never tell A̶ ̶w̶o̶m̶e̶n̶  anyone, to smile more

Quackity!

"...Alex?" I hear knocking on my door. "...Rose is gone! I can't find her anywhere. I'm gonna come in if you don't respond..!" It was Karl.

I ignore whatever he was saying and rest my head back into the shoulder in front of me.

Then it hit me, I open my eyes and see Rosie still sleeping. I quickly sit up and scoot away. "...shit, shit shit...fuck" I whisper to myself, grabbing my hair. I realize I don't have my beanie on either.

I look at my nightstand and see my beanie, I grab my beanie and slide it on just as Karl opens the door, my hands still holding the beanie on my head.

"Alex have you seen- ohh..." Karl looks down at Rosie before slowly leaving the room and closing the door, I groan and flop back on the bed, hoping I didn't wake her up.

"Alex..?" Why is my name coming from her sound so much better than anyone else?

"Yeah?" I ask calmly.

"Was that Karl that just came in?" Rosie yawns, she stretches and I look away.

"Well duh, he's the only other person in the house" I giggle.

"Oh yeah, what time is it?" She asks as she sits up.

"Seven o' three!" Karl shouts.

"Is he listening in on us?" I mumble.

"Yes!" Karl responds, we both laugh. I look at Rosie but she hides her face from me, I wondered why.

Rose!

"...Rose its fine..." Karl whispers to me as Alex sits down on the edge of Karl's bed. "...he doesn't even care about your freckles..."

"I'm gonna get ready..." I tell the two, tossing my makeup bag on my bed and grabbing another outfit from my suitcase then rushing to the bathroom.

"Oh, okay!" Alex says.

I change my top and then take off my pants, shit, why did I look. It was a few scars, it happened for a year and Karl helped me stay clean since then. I look away and change my pants, my nails scratching one of the cuts, drawing a bit of blood. "...fucking shit!"