009

Rule No. 9
Like what you want.

 9Like what you want

Quackity!

"So this is Rosebud in real life" Tommy looks at her, rocking back and forth on his heels.

"Yes, that is me. I'm meeting Tommyinnit in real life!" Rosie slaps her hands on her face and smiles. "All Alex told me was that everyone calls you a child" she shrugs.

"You asked for the quickest introduction possible" I look at her and roll my eyes.

(JUST REMEMBERED THAT THIS IS SUPPOSE TO BE TWITCHCON NOT VIDCON! calling it twitchcon now :])

"I'm Wilbur" I watch as Wilbur holds out a hand, Rosie looks up at him and takes his hand.

"Rose" they both shake hands, I grunt and turn to the two of them.

"Rosie, your hands look cold. Are they cold?" I quickly take her hand from Wilbur's and hold it in mine.

"Oh...well, no not really..." she mumbles, Wilbur takes his hand back and looks at me confused. "But you could've just asked to hold my hand" she giggles.

"I-I no, it's just...your hands looked cold..." I look away from her, dropping our connected hands in the middle of us.

"This is kinda awkward..." Tommy sucks air through his teeth.

"Let's go inside, uh, Phil and Ranboo are waiting for us there" Wilbur points towards the doors.

"Actually-" I go to find an excuse too get Rosie away from them but she tugs me forward and starts walking with them.

"Okay" She replies. I sigh and walk faster to catch up with her.

"Our panel is after Tommy and Wilbur's so we can watch theirs if we want" Karl tells Rose, I grumble and hold her hand tighter. "Oh- Alex, you too" Karl adds.

"What?" I lift my head.

"He was just telling us that we could go watch Tommy and Wilbur's panel if we wanted too" Rosie reexplains.

"Oh...okay!" I smile at her, her hand slowly slips away from mine, I watch as Wilbur takes a step back so he walks by her side, Tommy and Karl on my left.

"I saw you play guitar, acoustic right?" Wilbur starts small talk with her.

"Yeah! I started learn last year though, so I'm not that good" she replies.