010

Rule No. 10
Don't let someone change your mind.

 10Don't let someone change your mind

Alex!

"Look out!" Shouted a girl, I feel the force of a ball hitting the back of my head. I fall onto the stone, I feel a stinging pain on both my knees. "Alexis are you okay?" She looks down at me, I look up at her.

There was only one person in this world that I'd call truly beautiful, Rosalie Soto.

"Uh- I, yeah I'm fine" I reply, I was just surprised she knew my name. I sit up and watch as she talks with a teacher, I don't listen.

"Alexis?" She waves a hand in front of my face, I look up at her. "Ms. C. wants me to take you too the nurse, because of your bloody knees" she takes a step back, I stand up.

"Oh okay" I nod, I look down at my knees, thank God I didn't get any blood on my uniform, my mom would be pissed.

"Does it hurt?" She looks down at my bloody knees.

"Um, no, no it doesn't hurt at all...but, maybe we should still go to the nurse you know, to clean up the blood" I shrug, wiping a small tear from my eye before she can see it.

"Oh! Alright" she nods, we both start walking back into the school. We had to push through all the fifteen year olds because they were blocking the hallways.

"Ugh" I push one of them out of the way, Rose was ahead of me. I didn't want to get separated from her so I squished through the crowd, finally by her side again. "These older kids are so annoying..."

"Yeah, us thirteen year olds are just better" she giggles, I giggle with her. "Oh here's the nurse's office"

We both step inside the room, I watch the nurse explaining to a kid why school is important. Rose grabs my hand. "Huh?" I turn my head to her.

"Let's sit down" she tilts her head to the wall, we walk over and sit on the ground.

"I'll be with you two in a moment, Roman this is your last warning, understand?" The nurse looks at Roman, I hated that kid, he took my spot in sewing class and I couldn't sew with Rose anymore.

"Yes" He rolls his eyes, he places a bag of ice on his head and leaves the room.

"Which one of you needs help?" The nurse asks.

"Alexis" Rose points to my knees.

"Come sit down on the chair" the nurse gestures to the one of two chairs in the room, the other one being her chair. "What class are you two coming from?"

"just recess" I mumble.

"Are you lying that it doesn't hurt? There's a bunch of pebbles and stuff on your knees" Rose looks down at my knees as the nurse rubs a wet rag on them.

"Eh, not really" I was trying not to pull a face at the stinging when the rag rubbed against the cuts.

"Well, whenever I fall and hurt my knees it always stings really bad" Rose shrugs. "But I guess it only hurts to me"

"A-Actually it uh, kindaaa hurts, but not to bad...I-I can survive it, but yeah um, it does kinda hurt" I now tell her the truth.

"Now I'm just confused Alexis" she laughs.

"You don't have to call me Alexis, I like Alex too" I watch as the nurse gets up and walks to her desk.

"Okay, you can call me any nickname really but not Rosie, I hate that nickname" she shakes her head.

"What's wrong with Rosie? I think it suits you" I smile.

The nurse wraps bandages around my knees and then stands up. "You guys can go back to recess now, it ends in five minutes"

We both nod and I stand up, we leave the room and Rosie continues to the conversation. "Well I just don't think it does, and the only other person that calls me that is a huge dick-" she slaps a hand over her mouth, I look at her confused.

"You okay?" I ask.

She removes the hand from her mouth. "S-Sorry, my dad doesn't like when I swear so I just tried to catch myself" she explains.

"And is your dad the huge dick?"

"...uh, yeah..." she mumbles.

"Well, now I'm the only one at school that can call you Rosie. And when your dad calls you Rosie, remember I call you Rosie too" I smile at her, she looks at me before looking down at the ground and smiling.

"Okay Alex, I will" she looks at the doors to outside. "Do you wanna sit in the shade? It's really hot outside today" she asks.

"Sure" I nod. I couldn't believe I made a new friend.

That friend being Rosalie Soto.

Froggie speaks!
Backstory of how they met.
Also the pov name is just Alex because he wasn't Quackity yet :)