CHAPTER 4: Breakout from Beyond (PART 2)

X continues to anxiously stare at the picture frame, while Leafy behind him is confused about what is going on and wants to go back.

Leafy: Okay, this is a dead end. We have to go back.

X: Yeah, you're right. Let's go check the other areas.

The two then walked out of the room and started checking the other places out. Back outside the temple, there are the contestants, already feeling bored, waiting for Four's return.

Profily: Ugh. This is getting boring. When is the next challenge?

Flower: I say we should just wait here, I know they'll return soon. Also, who even are you?!

Profily: What?! Didn't Leafy tell you?

Flower: No, I just saw you.

Profily: Well that's a shame. I understand. I've been ignored for a long time, leading to them forgetting about me. Sounds like Leafy is the only one who acknowledged my existence... for now.

Flower: Oh. That's sad. Being constantly ignored is pretty bad. I gotta tell you, I've experienced that. People constantly ignore me whenever I try to promote my fashion brand!

Profily: Oooh! A fashion brand?

Flower: Talking about that, are you interested in buying my fancy sweaters?

Flower pulls out a rack of her vomit-repelling sweaters.

...

Inkwell and Pickaxe were sent to a mysterious place full of computers.

Pickaxe: This place is... something.

Inkwell: Yeah send us to that weird room with computers, that'll get us out of here.

Inkwell found a large computer. They examined it a little then suddenly started keyboard smashing.

Inkwell: WORKWORKWORKWORKWORK

Inkwell stopped keyboard smashing as the clearly out of order computer did not respond.

Inkwell: Welp, it doesn't matter. I'm not a computer expert.

Pickaxe: ...Pickaxe thinks you forgot to read the sign.

Inkwell noticed the out of order sign pasted on the computer's screen.

Inkwell: Ugh. Let's just find a more reliable source. Like these books!

Inkwell pulls out a book from the shelves and opens it.

Inkwell: Okay, so this book is apparently about this room we're in.

The stuff that says in the book:

COM #10

Former Main Server

Status:

Deactivated, under maintenance.

[eye] = 1

[blueprint of the room]

2 → 3 → 9 → 10

| |

8 21

1, 10, 15, 20, 25

are control rooms

[eye]

Red X = Exit.

Procedure:

Remain calm and composed