CHAPTER 5: Memory Synchronization (PART 3)

On a large and endless plane, an object pops in front of the screen with an energetic and excited action.

Calendar: HELLO HELLO HELLOOO EVERYONE!! My name is Calendar, the host of this object show, HOUSE! So in this show, we got Face Mask, Christmas Tree, Starry, YouTube, Twitter, Dice, Air Conditioner, Refrigerator, Ad, Switch, Plush, Curtain, Strawberry, CCTV, and Yogurt, competing for the prize of owning that large mansion over there!! (points at the large white mansion in the distance)

Starry: Wow! Such a large house! Hopefully I could get that prize and brag about it to my annoying siblings!

Twitter: No you won't get that prize! I will get it, and I will do anything just so I won't be homeless! You guys don't stand a chaaaance!

YouTube: Well Twitter, you might not stand a chance either if this show has viewer voting.

YouTube and Twitter started to argue when suddenly, Ad walked in front of them and pushed them both away from each other.

Ad: Alright alright stop fighting you two. Anyways, are you interested in buying my rocks (pulls out a suitcase full of rocks)? One rock costs $9.99!!

Everyone starts to bicker, excluding Calendar, who's in the middle of everyone arguing. Calendar starts to get really mad and shakes violently in anger.

Calendar: EVERYONE, PLEASE!!

Everyone stopped arguing and listened to Calendar.

Calendar: I am trying to THINK what to do for the first challenge! So can we PLEASE stop the drama for like, 2 seconds?!

Two seconds pass, and a ding is heard.

Calendar: Alright! For the first challenge- uhh... Let's go inside the mansion first.

Everyone follows Calendar into the mansion.

Calendar: So for the first challenge, you must get to the balcony of this mansion. The first contestant to reach the balcony will win immunity! Start!

Outside the mansion... Teardrop teleports onto the planes. She was confused at first and then she found the mansion. She can hear voices talking inside it and so she decided to enter it. Upon opening the mansion's door, Calendar notices Teardrop enter and immediately thinks that she's a contestant.

Calendar: Oh hey there! You're pretty late, the first contest has already started! In case you don't know the challenge, you must get to the mansion's balcony to win immunity. Sounds clear?

Teardrop nodded.

Calendar: Well, go on before someone else reaches it!

Teardrop ran past Calendar and just joined the competition, even though she's not really a contestant and now she is.

...

As we can see here, X is falling down from a high place (and is screaming). He opens his eyes, seeing himself about to crush a gray, circle thing on a purplish world.

[ON THE PURPLISH FOREST]

House: ...and Parallelogram's paralyzed.

Moon: Hey! That's a nice alliteration!

House: Huh?

Moon: "Parallelogram's paralyzed!" They both start with the letter P!

House: Okay...? Moon, I'm kinda being serious here.

Moon: S-Serious about what? (glitches)