Chapter3:Welcome to U.A

Izuku was sound asleep with a smile on his face, why you may ask. The reason is because he made into to his dream school, he made into UA. Not only did he get in and pass the exam, he tied for first. The strange animal on the hologram who said that he was the principal said it was the first time ever in UA history that a quirkless student has passed and tied for first.

Inko and Izuku had party for the two them, and both mother son enjoyed every minute of it. Izuku soon would wake up thanks to his phone vibrating. The teen groaned and grabbed his cellular device, he widen his eyes and quickly became a wake when he saw who messaged him.

The person that messaged Izuku was none other than Barton telling him congrats and that this was only the first step into a **bigger world**. Izuku smiled again silently thanked his teacher for his hard work.

'_How did he know I was in though?' _The teen thought as he got up and did his usual 60 push ups. The time was 6:45 and Izuku decided to just stay up rather than go back to sleep.

After the push ups were done he went to the shower and got ready for his first day of hero school. "Do you have everything?" Izuku nodded to his mother.

"Do you have your notebooks, pencils, pens, highlighters, headphones, and most importantly you're shades?" Izuku nodded to everything, trying to reassure his mother that he will be fine. Once that was done Inko quickly hugged her son and began to cry for her son achieved the first part of his dream.

Izuku hugged her back and began to leave the apartment. Once the teen was outside he put his shades on and grabbed his phone, in which he started to play Pnb _London_.

Izuku began his walk to UA taking the train and eventually making it to the building. When he got there he saw all other students making their way into the building.

'_This it.' _Izuku smiled as he step foot into the gate and made his way to class 1A. Once Izuku got there he saw the gigantic door and someone called out to him.

"Izuku," The green haired teen looked to see Ochako, he learned the girl's name when he and Danny saved her life from the zero pointer. The girl thanked her saviors and they told her that it's what heroes do.

"Hey Ochako, what's up." Izuku said as the girl came next to him and she was in awe at the size of the door. Two soon stepped into the room hoping to meet their future classmates and be greeted by them, only to hear two of them arguing.

Izuku saw that it was the tall boy from the exam and the person he was arguing with, oh it was just everyone's favorite angry and grumpy dynamite named Katsuki. Izuku sighed as he took a bite of his apple.

The teen walked to his seat and ignored all the other eyes, Izuku found out that the name of boy Katsuki was arguing with was Tenya and Izuku really toned them out when the next song came on which was J. Cole _GOMD_.

Everyone in the class watched as Katsuki and Tenya argued until another voice came. "Guys, calm down." Everyone except Izuku looked to the entrance to see Danny. Danny walked in the room and got between Tenya and Katsuki, and separated the two.

"It's only the first day, can we not fight. In fact why not try to be friends we're all going to be stuck with each other for the next three years." Danny told them, Tenya nodded his head while Katsuki just grumbled and growled at Danny and Izuku.

"Deku! How the hell did you get in!? You don't have a quirk!" Katsuki screamed at Izuku as he ate his apple and the teen just looked at him, while all the other students were surprised since they all saw the results. They knew that Izuku is one of the students that tied for first.

"Your right Katsuki, I don't have a quirk. I'm quirkless, but what I lack in power I make up in skill. I guess you didn't see my skills in the exam, ask Perfect Smile over there about them." Izuku said referring to Danny as perfect smile and the blonde boy really began to wonder if had a perfect smile.