Chapter 11:AFO and OFA

Izuku got out of the truck with his bag in hand and smiled at the house he was looking at. SHIELD had done a good job with it, the house was two stories with a two car garage door, driveway, patio, and ect. Izuku started walking to the door, he could see his bike on the driveway and waiting for him to ride her. He also saw his mom's new car which was a brand new Honda Civic in the color of white.

When Izuku reached the door he put his bag down and rang the doorbell. He put on his best smile as he was about to see his mother after so long. Izuku saw the door opened and before he could say hi, he was hugged by his mom.

"IZUKU!" Inko cried as she hugged her son, the woman hugged her son like a woman hugging her husband from returning from war. The teen was only gone six days and he did keep her updated with messages, but he guess that can't substitute the face she helped create.

"Hey, mom. I'm home." Izuku told her happily as he hugged back and Inko felt two hands on her back. The woman quickly released the hug and saw his gloved hand, but before she could take it off her son stopped her.

"How about we go and then I'll tell you what's been going on." Izuku grabbed his bag and the mother led him into their new home. When they were inside Izuku led his mother to the couch and they both sat down. Inko heard her son again before he could speak, making sure that it wasn't a dream.

"I-I can't believe your back and that you have two arms. What happened to you at this bootcamp? Are you alright? Did they hurt you? Did you eat well? Did you eat your veggies?"

"Mom!" Izuku stopped her mumbling and shook his head._ 'Heh...the more things change the more they stay the same.'_ Izuku looked at his left hand and took the glove off, when it was off a gasp came from his mother's mouth.

Inko saw the metal hand of her son for the first time and she couldn't help but tear up when she saw it. The fact that Izuku lost his limb was fresh in her mind, but now to see that he replaced it metal, she didn't know what to think. She unconsciously put her hand on it and felt the hardness of it, but at the same time it was smooth. Izuku saw her interlock her fingers with his prosthetic and looked at her.

"It will take some time to guess how to use it, but I'm glad that you are whole once again." Izuku smiled and hugged her again, god did he miss her so much.

"I miss you mom and I'm glad that I'm back." Inko smiled as her head was over her son's shoulder.

"I'm glad that you're back, Zuku. So, tell me about this bootcamp of yours." Izuku sighed, where should he start. Bigger question: Does he tell her the truth? Izuku contemplated the question, the positive and the negatives. The positives is that he won't have to lie to her and that's pretty much it. The negatives were that she will know that he's a secret agent working for a secret organization. An organization that has terrorist level enemies and will no doubt use her to get to him.

"It...was...interesting. It was a place that my teacher recommended and it worked out well. I got my new arm, worked on skills, and I'm not one to gloat," Inko laughed at the joke knowing that her son loved to gloat. "I did get stronger. I will say that the teacher I worked with is...a bit rough. But all in all I did pretty good. Oh, and I made some new friends." Inko nodded her head and began to tell Izuku what's been happening here.

"Things have been quiet here, I've been bored without my green broccoli." Izuku blushed at the comment and his mother grabbed his cheek. The teen scratched his head trying to keep his cool, he doesn't need to blush at hearing the nickname.

"Your friends though have been asking about you and the principal...Nezu, I believe his name was." The teen raised an eyebrow, not at the friends, but Nezu. He expected his friends to be worried about him, why did Nezu care?