Chapter 7: Initiative

_**Somewhere**_

A woman was looking at a body of a man lying on the table with a white cloth covering it. The body that was being covered was none other than Clint Barton, the now deceased Hawkeye. The blanket was red with blood as the woman had her hand over on the center where his signature shades laid.

The shades were broken, one arm was snapped off, the lenses were cracked, and blood was on them. The woman held shades tightly as she fought back the tears. She had to stay calm and control her emotions, this was not a time for mourning. Even though her heart was hurting, her focus needed to be on the task at hand. They needed to prepare.

"Director, what are we going to do?" A voice came from behind the woman, it was a male. The woman didn't answer yet, she stayed silent for a minute.

"We have to prepare that's what. Red Skull is alive and it won't be long for a Hydra regains its power. We have to mobilize our forces and find him." Another voice came and this time it was a woman, but it wasn't the director.

"Is that a wise decision? A very select few know that we exist, if we make any noise there will be-"

"Enough." Both man and woman looked to the director to see that she was staring at the body of Hawkeye. They both heard a sigh from the woman as she turned around to speak to them.

"Activate Task Force 141." Both the man and women widen their eyes at, that was the initiative. Why would she should suggest that they did not know. They haven't even found all the members yet.

"Sir...are you sure that the best move? I mean we haven't even found them all nor have they even met."

"It's better than plan B." The Director began to walk to her companions and gave one of them a file. She gave the woman a file and gave her an order.

"I want you to look into this." The Director said and the women read the file, when she did she widened her eyes.

"I thought this program was destroyed."

"I thought the same, but it seems there was some that got away. I want you to find them and bring them in. Take whatever you need." The woman nodded to her boss and assaulted her, she then left the room. That left only the man and the director.

The Director looked to the man and saw that he had concern in his eyes. The man had short brown hair in a buzz cut. He had brown eyes and he was roughly 6'0. He was wearing a black suit with black dress shoes, and blue tie. He dressed as if he was James Bond or something of the sorts.

"Say what you want you say." The Director said to him as she grew tired of the look.

"I'm not going to say anything. I trust your word and if you believe that this is the best course of action then I'll follow you."

"You better, you're my right hand."

"Understood, sir. Sir, what did you give **Hill**?"

"I gave her file on the **Black Widow Program**." The man widen his eyes at that. The Black Widow Program was said to be shut down and destroyed.

"You think that it's back on."

"That or someone is trying to bring it back on. Also get in contact with Rogers tell him to come back to HQ and...tell him about the Barton." The man nodded his head.

"I'll make the calls. Anything else?" The Director now had a determined look on her face and sighed. The man saw her heads to the door as she gave her final words.

"Yes, get me a plane to Japan. I wanted to be there yesterday, **Coulson**." Coulson nodded his head, but had one question on his mind.

"What's in Japan?" He asked as the director opened the door. All she gave him was one cryptic sentence.