Chapter 8: The decision

**AN: Yo what's peeps, I bring the start of the second season of the story and we are officially in arc 1. I know many of you had questions, but I will answer them next chapter, but please comment and leave questions. I think that the story will answer them.**

**Also Izuku arm is going to look like the Winter Soldier Arm, you will find out the material in the chapter.**

**All Might**

_Thoughts_

Regular

* * *
P.S. This is my longest chapter ever so enjoy

**Chapter 8: The Decision**

Izuku has had a weird and rough day, and I mean rough. First his class had a field trip and they were attacked by a group of villains. They defended themselves and won, but there were some casualties. One being the pro teachers that were there. Aizawa, Powerloader, and Thirteen all were injured and now have been put on the shelf for the next couple of weeks.

Second was the worst part and brace yourself for this one. Izuku and Danny fought a creature called the Nomu and they gave it all they could, but it was too powerful for them. Eventually the literal bird brain beat, no...it **destroyed** them. Danny sustained back and hand injuries, while Izuku...well, the teen got something worse.

The leader of the villains attack had mocked Izuku for being a quirkless hero and decided to take something for him. Tomura decided to take his left arm, forever crippling Izuku. The teen had lost his arm and lost his dream of being a hero. Now that was the rough part, but then it got a whole lot weirder and I mean weird, weird.

After being told the news that he would have to be dropped from the hero class, the teen decided to give up and leave UA. That was his dream and goal, but it came to a short end. So he decided to say goodbye to his best friend through the time he was at UA. Izuku went to Danny's room and then he found out the truth about him. The truth being that Daniel Yagi and is All Might Jr, meaning that he is the son of the man that crushed Izuku's dream. That was weird moment number one, weird moment number two came in the form of Danny's quirk.

It turns out that Danny has two quirks one is called Iron Fist and the other is something that Izuku has never heard of. The second quirk is called **OFA**, yeah weird name right, but get this. This quirk doesn't even belong to Danny, it belongs to All Might and it didn't even belong to him.

Somehow this OFA quirk is able to be passed down to people with or out quirks. That left Izuku speechless and he left the school, taking the bus home. He would've taken his bike, but you know...one arm and all.

Weird moment number three came and…well, shot him in the arm. Basically Izuku get's home to talk to his mother about what a terrible day he's had and to show her his now missing limb, but all does not go well with Izuku, and it's starting to feel like someone is writing his life story. Anyway, Izuku got home, he opened the door, and he was greeted with his mom lying on the table with a dart in her back.

Izuku being the loving son that he is panicked and when he turned around he saw someone at the door. He got shot next and fell to the ground, blacking out. That was just the beginning, it gets a whole lot weirder from here on out.

When Izuku woke up, he was a room god knows where with the person that shot him. The woman began to talk about him and tell him his life story like an interrogation. She then revealed a bomb that just leveled Izuku, she revealed that to the teen that his mentor and idol, Barton was killed. Izuku didn't believe her and before he could ask for proof, the woman placed his shades on the table in front of him. After that bombed was dropped the woman showed herself and now we begin the story.