Chapter 4: Battle Training

Izuku woke up to the sound of his alarm and groaned. The teen got up from his bed and did his morning activities, which consisted of 50 push ups, a trip to the bathroom, and eating some breakfast. Izuku yawned as he put his uniform on, he looked in the mirror that his tie wasn't tied all the way up and the teen decided to leave it like that. Izuku put on his sneakers, put his headphones in his ear, grabbed his black helmet, and grabbed his keys.

He smiled as he twirled the keys, why you may ask. Well because he will be going to UA in his brand new motorcycle that he got from Barton. Izuku was now walking down the stairs as he remember the conversation he had with his mother when he brought home the bike.

* * *

**_Flashback_**

Izuku was riding his bike and pulled into a parking lot near home, unfortunately for him Inko was out walking near that parking lot and saw him. "Izuku?" Izuku widen his eyes when he heard his mother voice and turned to see her shock face.

"Uhh...Hi, mom." Izuku said trying to play off the obvious. Inko looked at her son then looked to the green motorcycle, then back to Izuku, and finally back to the motorcycle. The mother soon started to cry and panic when she put the pieces together in her mind.

"Izuku, how could you steal someone's motorcycle! Now you're going to go to jail and I'll never see my baby boy again!" Inko cried anime tears and Izuku calmed her down.

"Mom, I didn't steal the bike! I promise." Izuku said and Inko looked at him.

"Then where did you get it." Izuku decided to tell the truth, well the half truth anyway.

"I found it in the junkyard." Izuku said simply and his mother took the lie/truth.

"Ok, but you still have to get rid of it." Inko said and Izuku did not want that.

"Why can't I keep?" Izuku asked and Inko went into her mother mode for this argument, but Izuku had a plan.

"Because you're not-"

"I'll take you on rides." Inko eyes turned into stars as she imagined herself on the motorcycle with her son. Her hair blowing in the wind and feeling the breeze on her skin.

"Well...ok, but you must wear a helmet at all times." Izuku nodded his head at the condition and on that day Inko got her first ride ever on a motorcycle. Her experience, terrifying.

* * *

**Present**

Izuku laughed as he thought of the memory, his mother screamed all the way to the store where they brought their helmets and screamed the whole way back. Izuku got to the parking lot and he saw his bike in all it's shiny glory. The boy put on his helmet, put the key in the ignition and revved up his bike. Izuku zoomed of to UA enjoying the ride while listening to his tones.

As Izuku was ridding he thought of an idea when he got to UA and the teen smiled at it. '_Yeah that will be fun.' _ Izuku thought as the light turned green and he sped off, the teen was zooming passed cars as he passed them.

Danny had arrived at UA and saw Ochako and Tenya. The blonde American went to over to his friends to greet them. "Hey guys, what's up." Danny said and both teens said hello to him as well. Both Tenya and Ochako also saw a blonde girl next to their friend, both wondering who she was. Danny saw their looks and shook his head when he realized that he didn't introduce his guest.

"I'm sorry guys, this is Melisa. She is my cousin that is staying with my dad." Danny said and both his classmates nodded. They greeted Melissa as they walked and talked.