Part 11 Update and Information

**Hey, peeps I know it's been a while since I've updated, but I'm not dead. I'm here to tell that the archer is coming back in March and April and with new chapters. Everything has been set, the avengers are set, the arcs are set for season two. I am also leaving you guys the new season 2 trailer. Also you all have been asking me about the other heroes and yes they will arrive. Izuku and crew will meet the New X-Men and The Spider Clan. But that's not all.**

**Old villains will make appearnces as well, villains such as Abomination, AIM, Dr. Doom who is neutral, and others. Red Skull has big plans for the world, he has plans to make Hydra rule all. No one, not All Might, the pros, SHEILD, and even the second generation of Avengers will stop him. Hydra will rule the world, his Empire will be built, and he will have infinite power. **

**Now without further ado let's reintroduce the Avengers and their bios.**

**Izuku, Hawkeye, Age 16: Born quirkless, told he couldn't do it, told that he was worthless, but with the right words he proved the doubters wrong. After loosing his teacher and limb Izuku has joined SHIELD in hopes to be a great hero and follow in his mentor's footsteps. Izuku has vowed to be the new Hawkeye and find his teacher's killer. Can he keep on his head straight though through this journey? Can he stop himself from the crossing the line when he get his hands on Trickshot? Izuku will find out and he will have his new limb, and trusty bow with him.**

**Melissa, The Black Widow, Age 16: All her life she wanted to be a hero and now the opportunity comes. Her parents comes back to haunt her and she wants answers to her life. Who is she really? Where did she come from? Is her real name even Melissa? Who is mother? And is really the daughter of David Shield? All these questions will get answered and she will be damned if she doesn't. Armed with the skills and knowledge of trained KGB assassins, her stingers, her pistols, and her electric batons. Melissa joins SHIELD and the Avengers as the new Black Widow. On her journey she will not be alone, for she has her green Hawk watching her back. Black Widow and Hawkeye have returned. The Ultimate Dynamic Duo is ready for some action.

**

**Mei, Rescue, Age 16: A girl that never said she wanted to be hero, but a feeling was in her that said do it. Her friends telling that she could do it and now an opportunity as come to her, literally. A master will pass own his teaching to a young and bright student. A student that will show the world that heroes are not born. They're Made. Armed with the greatest piece armor ever built and her great explosive mind. Mei has joined the her friends in the Avengers and will give them a technological advantage in the war against Hydra. **

**Owen Roger and my OC, Captain America, Age 23: The expectations were high for him the moment he was born. Raised by his father's lover, trained by his uncles and father's best friends. Armed with the great shield that his father made famous. Owen will lead the avengers against Hydra and Red Skull, but can he do it? Can he be the chosen one and stop Red Skull? He will have a tough task ahead of him, he will have to manage the big personalities that has come with leading the Avengers, but he can do it. Why? Because he is a born leader, he is a soldier, a he a symbol that stands freedom, and he is Captain Freaking America! **

**Toruun, Stormbreaker, Age 22: A goddess among humans, a princess looking for adventures, and a reckless Asgardian that has come to earth. The goddess of storms Toruun has come to earth to aid the Avengers in the coming war. Armed with the great hammer Stormbreaker, her power to control storms, her father's viking spirit and his reckless. The daughter of Thor and Sif is looking for a fight and looking to follow in her father's footsteps as a protector of earth. Toruun has arrived to earth to eat the food, drink the bear, kick ass and have fun while doing it. **

**Jennifer Banner (OC), Hulk, Age: 22: All her life she has been hiding from the world. Her name brings great fear and respect to all those that hear it. She comes from a family of monsters, a family Smashers. The daughter of the strongest beings that this world has ever seen. Her strength incredible, her power unmeasurable, and her anger unrivaled. Jennifer Banner daughter of Bruce Banner and Betty Ross, the original smasher Hulk and the Red She-Hulk. Named after her cousin, Jennifer joins the Avengers against her father's wishes and brings the pain to Hydra. She and her new friends will show everyone that Hulk is a hero and not villain. She will show everyone that if you fuck with the Hulk. YOU GET SMASHED!**