Chapter 7:

A/N: This chapter gets a little bit mature, but not with a lot of detail and for long....... 

Emma’s POV

“I want to talk to you.” Zayn simply said. I groaned and closed my door. I wanted to talk to him, but I was scared he was just going to lie to me and tell me what I want to hear just so I forgive him.

“You just going to lie to me?” I snapped.

“No, I’m going to be 110 percent honest with you. Just listen to me, and I brought Chinese so eat up.” Zayn smirked. Chinese was my favorite Friday night dinner.

“Fine.” I groaned as I grabbed the bag of food and walked into my living room.

“You look nice today.” Zayn said. He could always make my heart flutter with his compliments. I wanted to thank him, but I’m still mad at him.

“Cut the crap Zayn and start talking.” I snapped, which caught him off guard.

“I’m so sorry that I lied to you. I should have just told you that I was going out to dinner with Perrie. Especially since I promised you that I would just be honest with you and not ditch you for Perrie again, but I did. You have no idea how sorry I am! Please you have to forgive me.” Zayn said. He was now sitting on the floor in front of me on his knees.

“Zayn why should I. You apologized when you forgot me at the airport, and promised things and then you broke them a week later.” I said. Zayn stood up and started pacing like he didn’t know what to say.

“It’s not my fault this time though.” Zayn said.

“What do you mean?” I asked confused.

“It’s management’s fault.” Zayn said running his fingers threw his hair.

“Spit it out Zayn. I don’t understand what you are saying.” I snapped. I wasn’t in the mood to play some sort of guessing game with him right now.

“Management made me ask Perrie out. So both One Direction and Little Mix could get more publicity. Perrie and I are only a publicity stunt.” Zayn blurted out. I was in shock!

Zayn’s POV

Shit why did I just say that. That’s a lie! I’m with Perrie, because I want to be.

“Really. The boys haven’t hinted anything when they talked about you and her.” Emma said still in shock. I was still in shock I said that.

“Nobody knows but me and management. Perrie doesn’t even know.” I blurted out. OMG I am just digging myself in a deeper hole. I looked at Emma and saw a look of relief on her face, but she quickly wiped that look off her face.

“How do I know you aren’t lying to me now?” Emma asked. Okay this is my out!

“You just have to.” I shrugged. I couldn’t really think of a reason.

Emma’s POV

This whole conversation was a shock to me. Perrie is a publicity stunt that only Zayn, 1D’s management, and Little Mixes management knows about.  

“Can I ask you a question?” Zayn asked. He was now sitting on the chair next to my couch.

“You just did but go ahead.” I smirked. Zayn rolled his eyes at my comment.

“Do you really want to end our FWB relationship?” He asked curiously.

.“Does it even matter though? You are with Perrie whether or not it’s publicity you still have to be with her.” I said. Zayn still didn’t say anything and it was starting to annoy me.