Chapter 43:

Zayn’s POV

“What do you mean there is more?” I asked nervous and confused.

“Yeah what more could there be?” Harry added. By the look on Paul’s face I knew whatever it was it wasn’t good.

“Emma is leaving London. “Paul said hesitantly.

“What do you mean leaving? For a holiday?” Niall asked.

“No well yes. I honestly don’t know. She said she needed to get away for a while and that’s really all I know. I don’t know where she is going and for how long. Jenni is the only one I know of that knows.” Paul said honestly.

“We need to leave and go convince her to stay.” Louis said as he started to get up from his chair.

“You can’t her flight just took off.” Paul said.

“WAIT WHAT!” I shouted causing everyone in the restaurant to look at me.

“Zayn you need to calm down mate.” Liam said patting my back.

“Calm down how the hell can I calm down when my girlfriend just left London without telling me and I don’t even know where she is going.” I snapped much quieter then before.

“Girlfriend? I thought you two broke up?” Paul asked clearly confused.

“We just fought last night neither one of us actually ended it so I guess we are still technically together.” I shrugged.

“Does she know you feel that way?” Harry asked me.

“Um no I haven’t talked to her since our fight last night.” I said sadly.

“That would explain why she didn’t know you were in her house to check up on her last night.” Harry said slightly chuckling.

“When is saw the blood on the door and the phone shattered I ran up to her room and found her taking a bath I didn’t know what to say and my intentions of going to her place in the first place vanished from my mind when I saw how hurt she was.” I said honestly.

“What were your intentions of going over there?” Liam asked me.

“To finish our fight.” I mumbled. Liam smacked the back of my head.

“Why on earth did you want to continue the fight after she left the fight?” Louis asked.

“I don’t know I was pissed.” I mumbled embarrassed. I know I shouldn’t have gone over to fight with Emma some more but I was just pissed and need to yell.

“We love you but you can be an idiot sometimes.” Niall chuckled.

“I know! I know! Now back to Emma leaving London…… Did she leave the country?” I asked Paul hoping he would at least know that answer.

“Yes I’m afraid she did.” He said looking me in the eyes.

“Shit!” I said.

“I need to find her and apologize.” I said getting out of my seat and practically running away from the table and out to my car. Once i was in my car I decided my first stop will be at Jenni and Anthony’s place (They live together now) I just hope Jenni will tell me where Emma went.

Emma’s POV

I just landed in Hawaii a few minutes ago and I was now on my way to find Chloe’s friend Nina, so she could help me get my luggage since I can’t pick my bags up. Damn broken hand!