Epilogue Part 2:

A/N: Pic of kids on side bar :)

Emma’s POV

It’s been 5 years since Sophia was born. So Aiden is now 7 years old and Sophia is 5 years old. I can’t believe how fast they both have grown up. They are both in school now and I am home alone keeping the house in order. I grew up saying I would never be that wife, but I absolutely love it as of right now. Zayn is currently at the studio recording some songs with the guys. They were getting ready to release another album in the next year so they were recording some last minute songs for that. I was sitting in my bedroom folding laundry when my phone started to ring. I picked it up and saw it was Zayn. I couldn’t help, but smile.

“Hey babe.” I said answering the phone.

“Hey what you are doing?” He asked. It sounded like he was in the car.

“Folding laundry on our bed. You?” I asked him. I had him on speaker so I could continue to fold.

“Do you want to take a break from that and go out to lunch with me?” He asked me with excitement in his voice.

“Of course. Anything special I should wear?” I asked him.

“Nah, just wear casual clothes is fine.” He chuckled at me.

“Don’t laugh at me I never know with you.” I said.

“True I will be home in 5 minutes so hurry up and get ready.” He said.

“K love you see you soon.” I said.

“Love you too bye.” He said then hung up. I quickly jumped off our bed and went to my closet in search of something to wear. I was still in my pajamas from this morning, since Zayn took the kids to school today before he went to work. 

--------------

Zayn and I have just finished eating lunch and are now on a walk in the park hand in hand. This was a nice change for Zayn and I we haven’t been able to hang out just the two of us anymore. He is so busy with work and then when he comes home the kids are all over him. Zayn and I have had our ups and downs lately due to the lack of alone time. Whenever we did have alone time he would just go to sleep and ignore me.

“This is nice being alone just the two of us.” Zayn said breaking me from my thoughts.

“Yup.” I said simply. Zayn stopped in his tracks and faced me.

“Something wrong?” He asked me.

“No! Okay yes, but don’t get mad at me.” I said or well begged.

“Okay.” He said nervously.

“We need to start putting an effort into doing these sort of things or our marriage isn’t going to last till death do us part.” I said honestly. Before he could say anything I continued.

“I feel like at times I’m raising our kids by myself I just want you to be around a little bit more. I understand you have work and can’t always be home, but I feel like when you are home you are still mentally at work.” I added.

“I know and I’m sorry. Its just there is a lot of pressure for this album and I want it to be good. I’m also sorry for picking fights with you just because I’m stressed and tired. It isn’t fair on you or the kids. They are both old enough to realize when we are fighting. They might not hear or see us fighting but they can sense it.” He said. He took a deep breath and continued.