Chapter 32:

A/N: So i have horrible writer's block right now :( So i only have this chapter and ch 33 written and ready to post. So if you have ANY ideas please Private Message me and let me know......... Keep in mind this story will end somewhere between 40-45 chapters with no sequel, so yea.... In other news not long after this story ends i will be posting my first Short Story (Louis) :D Anyways here is Chapter 32 hope it was worth the wait............

Emma’s POV

It’s been almost a week since the guys went in Chatty Man (A.K.A Alan Carr). As much as Harry tried to avoid me getting hate it did NOTHING! The amount of hate I’m getting is disgusting. Not matter what Harry tweeted it didn’t seem to matter. They have been saying I was a whore, fat, and a gold digger. They also were saying since I ‘dated’ Harry and he wouldn’t give me money I moved on to Zayn, which was farthest from the truth. I worked for the boys and made my own money, so I didn’t need their money. I just want the hate to go away.

Zayn and I haven’t really gone out in public since the Alan Carr interview. He has seen the death threats I have been getting so he didn’t want me leaving my house. The farthest I’ve been has been his house, which as we all know is only steps away.  So we usually just have dates at either his house or mine. I’ll be honest it’s getting old (yes I know it’s only been a week), so I was happy when he texted me saying we were actually going out today. He didn’t tell me much about our date. All I know is I need to dress comfortable and casual.  He refused to tell me where we are going and what we are going to do, but I didn’t care as long as I was with Zayn.

I just got out of the shower and I’m now in my closet looking for something to wear. Yes, Zayn has seen me at my worst but I still wanted to make an impression tonight. I decided to go with a long sleeve gray shirt with black sleeves and a basic pair of jeans. I matched them with pink high top shoes. I decided to just curl the ends of my hair. As for my makeup I went for simple so I put on a few coats of mascara and a little eyeliner. (Outfit on sidebar) Right as I’m about to put on my light pink lipstick my doorbell goes off. I looked over at the clock and there is no way it’s Zayn. He is NEVER early. I put my lipstick on my bathroom sink and ran down to my front door. The doorbell rang again.

“COMING!” I said annoyed at whoever was at my door. When I opened the front door I was surprised to see Zayn standing there with a bunch of red roses. I wanted to ask why he was so early, but I just stood there staring at him. He looked HOT! He had his hair the way I like it half up and half down. He looks like he hasn’t shaved in a few days, which I LOVED! He was wearing a black long sleeve shirt with the sleeves pushed up his arms so you could see his tattoos and a pair of tan jeans on. (Outfit on sidebar)

“Like the view?” Zayn asked breaking me from my thoughts. I jumped slightly at the sound of his voice.

“Nah I’ve seen better.” I winked at him playfully. Zayn just rolled his eyes at me and walked into my place.

“These are for you my love.” Zayn smiled handing me the roses as he kissed my cheek. I felt the heat rise to my cheeks so I stuffed my face in the roses acting like I’m smelling them.

“I’ve known you for almost 13 years I know your blushing.” Zayn smirked at me.

“I have no idea what you’re talking about. Wait why are you so early? You aren’t supposed to be here for another 30 minutes.” I said changing the subject.

“I was ready early and you look like you’re ready to go, so what’s the big deal?” He asked smiling at me.

“I haven’t finished putting my makeup on yet though.” I said while putting the roses in a vase with water.

“How many times do you have to tell you that you don’t need makeup at all?” Zayn groans. He always has hate when I wear makeup, but I never listened to him.

“You make it sound like I wear a lot of makeup Zayn. I don’t and plus I just want to put on a little lipstick. Oh and do I need to bring a jacket or anything?” I asked him.

“Nah you will be good.” He smiled.

“Okay I will be right back then.” I smiled and ran up to my room before he could stop me.

------------------------

Zayn and I have been driving for a good hour now. I just wanted to get to this date already. I don’t understand why we needed to drive an hour to get there. The drive hasn’t been horrible though. We have spent the last hour singing along to the radio and just talking about life.

“Okay we are here.” Zayn smiled.

“It’s about time.” I chuckled.

“So we are at a open field?” I asked/stated.

“Yes we are having a picnic if that’s okay with you.” I smiled widely at me.

“Sounds perfect actually.” I smiled.

“Good!” He smiled. We both got out of his car. He walked around to the back of the car and grabbed a pretty big basket.

“How did I not notice that?” I asked to more myself then Zayn.

“No idea. You might want to go get your eyes checked.” He laughed. I playfully slapped his arm.

“Jerk.” I mumbled.

“Yeah but you love this jerk.” He said leaning down to peck my lips gently.

“I suppose I do.” I smirked at him

“Now let’s go eat some lunch shall we?” He asked while grabbing my hand with his free hand. I smiled and nodded. We walked hand and hand through the giant open field until he found a spot underneath a tree. He opened the basket and pulled out a plaid blanket and started unfolding it.

“Will you help me lay this on the grass?” Zayn asked.

“Yupp.” I smiled and grabbed one end of the blanket and helped him place it on the ground. After we did that we sat down next to each other. (Picture of picnic on sidebar)

“So what is for lunch?” I asked him. He opened the basket again and started pulling out containers with a lot of food.

“Something wrong?” Zayn asked me.

“Umm… no I’m just happy to be here with you.” I smiled.

“I’m happy to be here with you like this as well. Well I’m starving so let’s start eating.” He laughed. I have a feeling this date was going to be amazing!

A/N:

Is anyone surprised about Emma getting all that hate?

Zemma went on an official date YAY!!

Do you think something is wrong with Emma?

If so Will Zayn figure out what is wrong with her?

Leave a comment and let me know what you think…….

Don’t forget to VOTE as well!

Allie<3