Chapter 29:

Harry’s POV

After Zayn left my room Emma and I just sat on the bed and started watching TV. I don’t think either one of us were actually paying attention to what was on the TV it was just noise really. Emma and I were startled when a sad looking Perrie walked in the door.

“With all due respect Perrie I don’t think you should be in here.” I said.

“I know and I just want 5 minutes to talk to Emma alone please. I promise I won’t do anything bad.” Perrie said and I actually believed her. I looked over to Emma and she nodded her head slightly.

“If you need anything just yell.” I smiled at Emma before I left the room. I didn’t want to eavesdrop so I walked over to the stairs and sat on the top step.

“Where is Emma? I really need to talk to her.” Zayn said as he ran up the stairs.

“Her and Perrie are talking right now.” I shrugged.

“I don’t think Perrie would physically harm Emma, but why the hell would you leave them in a room together alone?” Zayn asked me with a tone in his voice that said I was stupid.

“Perrie said she wouldn’t so anything bad to Emma and just wanted 5 minutes alone to talk to Emma. I believed her and I’m right here so I can hear if they start fighting.” I said matter-of-factly. Zayn just sighed and sat down next to me.

“Do you love her?” I asked Zayn.

“Who Perrie?” He asked slightly confused.

“No Emma.” I said looking him right in his eyes.

“I don’t really know Haz. I mean I was so bloody jealous when I thought you two were actually dating, but I only just realized that. I just don’t know how I feel about her I guess.” Zayn shrugged while rubbing the back of his neck.

“I think you do. If you didn’t you wouldn’t have reacted the way you did in France.” I stated.

“I guess I will be going now. Umm Zayn Emma has something to tell you on my behalf. I hope you can forgive me one day.” Perrie said as she stepped out of Emma’s room.

“Do you need a ride somewhere?” I asked Perrie.

“Nah I can just call a cab to take me to the airport.” Perrie smiled as she tried to bring all of her luggage down the stairs. I grabbed her luggage and walked down the stairs with her.

“I will drive you.” I smiled. Emma and Zayn needed to talk alone.

“Oh and Zayn don’t mess this up.” Perrie said to Zayn who was watching us from the stop of the stairs. He hadn’t moved an inch.

“What up?” I asked her.

“I will tell you in the car.” Perrie smiled at me.

Emma’s POV

What Perrie told me left me speechless. I couldn’t believe she wanted me to go for Zayn! I mean didn’t she love him? Why would she want me to go out with the man she loves? I mean she has been the one trying to keep us away from each other the past couple months. I don’t even know if I love Zayn anymore. I’m so confused right now that my brain hurts. I’m currently laying face down in the bed trying to figure everything out. I heard the bedroom door open and then close, but I didn’t lift up my head until that person cleared their throats. I turned my head a little so I was facing the door. Zayn!

“Perrie said you had to tell me something for her?” Zayn asked as more of a question. I sat up and leaned against the headboard on the bed.

“Emma please tell me.” He begged as he sat on the bed in front of me.