Chapter 20:

Emma’s POV

We just landed in LA and are now making our way to the van that is picking us up from the airport. As directed from management Harry and I had to walk so close to each other it was like we were holding hands. Plus Harry wanted me close because there were so many fans waiting for them, and he didn’t want me getting hurt neither did the other guys. When Paul told Harry and I to stand close I swear I heard someone groan, but I wasn’t sure whom or if anyone did. Paul was kind of the middle person between management and Harry and I. He would give us our ‘Relationship Schedule’ everyday. Both Harry and I felt weird acting all lovey dovey with each other jokingly around the guys I can’t imagine how it will be in front of strangers (fans/Paps)

“You okay?” Harry whispered in my ear.

“Yeah just thinking is all.” I smiled sweetly at him.

“Stop thinking so hard.” He smiled at me, which caused all the fans to ‘Aww’!

“Let the rumors begin.” I giggled just loud enough for Harry to hear.

“I was just thinking the same thing. At least this time we want these rumors to spread.” He laughed.

“True.” I nodded.

“Okay Emma Harry is going to guide you to the van then come back with the rest of the lads to greet some fans.” Paul smiled. I nodded my head and linked arms with Harry. Outside the airport door were hundreds of fans and security could only push them back so far.

“Ready?” Paul asked all of us.

“Hell yeah!” Louis shouted. I rolled my eyes at him and took a deep breath. When the doors opened the sound of the screams took your breath away. It was so freaking loud. I tightened my grip on Harry’s arm and put my head down to avoid the flashes of the cameras.

‘OMG EMMA AND HARRY ARE DATING!’ one girl shouted which caused all eyes to be on us. Well it sure felt that way at least.

‘SHE IS SO UGLY HE WOULDN’T DATE HER!’ I heard another girl yell. That comment made Harry tighten his grip on my arm. Hearing that made me cringe. ‘I mean what if she is right?’ I asked myself. I mean I don’t think I’m pretty, but i don’t think I’m ugly. ‘Am I?’ I asked myself as I felt a lump form in my throat. I could NOT cry right now or in front of the guys so I swallowed the lump and looked back down to my shoes.

“She is beautiful, and any one of us lads would be lucky to date her!” Niall shouted so everyone could hear. I made a mental note to thank him later.

I was so thankful when I saw the Van come into my sight. Harry got me to the door and opened it for me to let me get in so I did. As I got in I turned around and reached my hand out for his and my carry on bags, which he handed to me with his famous smile.

“We won’t be long, because there is so many girls here. So just sit tight, and don’t listen to what they say.” Harry smiled at me before closing the van door.  I sat in the way back of the van and made myself comfortable. As soon as I sat down girls were all around the van screaming nasty comments at me. I started to quietly cry as I heard their comments, and was now really thankful they couldn’t see me due to the tinted windows.

Zayn’s POV

It really pissed me off when fans said mean things to Emma. She wasn’t the most confident person in the world so those comments hurt her. She was my best friend and even though I hurt her lately I still hated seeing her upset.

“Are you and Perrie still together?” a teenage girl asked me with a giant smile on her face.

“Yes we are.” I smiled back at her as I finished signing her phone. She squealed and smiled.