Ch 14

Fatima's POV:

Me and Angela went next door to Deja's house.

I sighed and knocked on the door.

She opened it and looked at me.

"Yeah?" She said.

"Why the fuck you called the police?" I said

"Cause I heard gunshots you wouldn't do the same?" She said

"Nah I wouldn't" I said stepping a bit closer.

"Stay out my motherfucking business bitch. You must love to get me to my damn breaking point huh?" I said all in her face.

Angela came in between us.

"Tima? Calm down." She said pushing me back.

I looked at her.

"Angela? I know you not tryna be a soft bitch now! She called the police on me and my man!" I said almost screaming

"Yep I sure did and you ain't gonna do a damn thing about it, crazy psycho bitch!" She said w her teeth.

I looked at her. Then at Angela.

"What she say?" I was getting real heated now.

"You heard me! CRAZY PSYCHO BITC-" before she could say anything I pushed Angela out the way and I punched Deja right in her nose.

She was gushing blood.

"Yeah say that shit again bitch! Stop fucking playing w me! I'm crazy? But you ain't seen that shit yet." Angela was pushing me back.

Deja slammed the door and me and anglea walked back to my house.

"Fatima what the fuck?" She said.

"Girl chill out it's jus a nose bleed." I said opening the door.

Zac was on the couch I walked and sat next to him.

"What happened?" He said looking at me.

"Tima punched Deja in the nose." Angela said

"FATIMA!" Zac said.

I shrugged my shoulders.

"Man I don't care she never should've talked to me crazy... she called me a crazy psycho bitch." I said eating popcorn

"Well I mean-" he started to say.

I looked at him.

"Well you mean what Zac?" I said giving him a wtf face.

"Zac..." Angela said shaking her head.

"Wow. Okay." I got up but Zac got up as well and he stood in front of me.

"Zac... move before I hit you." I said tryna calm down.

"Baby look I didn't mean it like that ok? Im sorry." He said holding my waist.

I sighed and looked into his eyes.

"Okay..." I said and gave him a kiss. He kissed me back.

I pulled away and looked towards Angela.

"So what you wanna do now girl?" I said.

"Don't matter I'm probably gonna head home. You know my man next door." She said w her tongue out.

I laughed.

"Alright I'll catch you later." I said walking to the door opening it for her.

She stood there for a sec.

"What?" I said then I turned around and Deja was standing right there w a knife in her hand.

Zac came in between us.

"Deja..." Zac said.

She looked at him.

"Nigga your girl jus hit me in my fucking nose!" She said stepping a bit closer.

"I'll do it again if you don't move away from my door." I said stepping closer to Zac.

"Baby, stop! And apologize to her." He said looking at me.

"Apologize? Nigga please. I ain't the one that called the police and damn near got us both arrested. Deja ima ask you again. Please. Move. The. Fuck. Out. The. Way!" I said pushing her out the way so Angela can get outside.

Deja swung the knife at me but I grabbed her wrist and kicked her in the stomach.

"Bitch you betta fucking stop! Im pregnant hoe and you tryna do this shit right now?" I said screaming.

Zac grabbed me and put me in the house and shut the door behind him.

"Deja! Go in the fucking house! You really finna piss me off you always doing some dumb shit."

Deja grabbed Zac and kissed him. I swung the door open.

"Zac! Go inside." I said breathing heavily.

"Babe... no." He said looking at me.

"Zac... I'm not gonna ask you again. Go. Inside. NOW!" I screamed.

"No I'm standing right here." He said standing in between me and Deja.

I groaned and went inside the house.

"Keep that same energy bitch." I said spitting at her feet.