Ch 21

Zac's POV:

I woke up one morning and called one of the officers that brought my baby boy home safely.

Phone convo:

Officer Bailey: hello thanks for calling APD.
Zac: hey it's Zachery Taylor. I wanted to call & ask how you guys found my baby Xavier Taylor?
OB: yes hi mr. Taylor. We found him in a shelter home for children. We took a good look at him and he was in good shape.
Zac: oh wow okay thanks so much for telling me you have a great day!
OB: no problem you too.

Call ends.

Fatima comes down the steps with Xavier.

"Hey babe. Who was that?" She asked as she was rocking X.

"Officer Bailey I wanted to know what happened to Xavier and see where he was." I said playing w Xavier.

"Oh where was he?" She said concerned.

"He was in a shelter for children." I said softly.

I looked at Fatima and she looked as if she wanted to cry but her mood took a turn for the worst.

"Now who the fuck would do my baby like this & turn him into a fucking shelter!" She nearly screamed

Xavier started to cry I took him away as Fatima jus started to freak out.

I calmed xavier down & put him in his crib with a bottle.

I looked at Fatima and went closer to her.

"Baby. Calm down it's fine. Xavier is completely healthy."

"Zac, how the fuck do you even know that?"

"I don't know but that's what officer Bailey said."

She sat down and I went to grab her a bottle of water.

I passed it to her

"Thank you." She said

"Now are you okay?" I asked as I rubbed her back.

"Yeah I'm fine... But Zac?" She said touching my hand.

I looked deep into her eyes.

"I love you... & your gonna be the most amazing father to Xavi." She pressed her lips against mines.

"Mm.. I know I will. Ima protect you & him." I said looking over at him.

I got up & went over to pick him up. He was sound asleep.

"So I wanted to talk about the wedding... are you ready now or?" I said looking over at her.

She nodded.

"Yes, Zac. I think I'm ready." She said smiling.

I put Xavier down in his crib.

I looked over at Fatima & pressed my lips against hers.

She moaned a bit.

"Mm zac not in front of xavi."

I picked her up & turned the lights down & rushed upstairs & laid her down on the bed.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Fatima's POV:

I woke up the next morning & looked over at zac sleeping peacefully. I got up went to the bathroom & did my morning routine.

Walked down the stairs & checked on Xavier.

He was crying. I went over & picked him up.

"Hey mommas baby. Ooh it's ok it's breakfast time!"

I lift my shirt up & breast fed him.

Zac came down the stairs.

"Mm.. morning mrs taylor." He said as he slapped my ass & gave me a kiss on the neck.

"Hey baby. Morning."

Xavier pulled away & was reaching for Zac.

"Hey daddy's boy!" He said cheerfully.

They played for a bit as I put some of my breast milk in the fridge & got ready for work.

"Alright baby so there's breast milk in the fridge for Xavier make sure you give him that for lunch. I'll be back from work soon. I love you both!" I said as I kissed them goodbye & headed out the door.