Ch 19

Zac's POV:

I was in the waiting room which felt like for hours. Thinking where my baby boy could be.

I looked towards my right & seen Bryce standing there with a grin on his face sipping coffee.

I rolled my eyes.

Wish that bitch ass nigga was dead this time. I thought to myself.

Then I thought of a plan.

I got up slowly & walked down the hall passed Bryce.

I seen a needle to my left with fluids in it.

I immediately grabbed it & hid it in my pocket.

I went to a room in the hospital & seen a computer & some documents next to it.

I wanted to know what was in this needle & if it would cause a fatal death.

A doctor came in.

I got up fast.

"Sir... what are you doing in here?" The doctor asked.

I was shocked but I answered her.

"What is in this needle?" I asked showing her.

She looked at it.

"It's midazolam... why?" She asked concerned.

"What is it? A drug? Could it kill you?" I asked

She was quiet.

I smirked.

I stormed out the room & walked towards Bryce.

"Hey buddy... could you come with me for a second?" I asked.

He looked at me.

"Why?" He asked standing up.

"I have to ask you something... in private." I said guiding him to a empty dark room.

I locked the door behind me.

"Zac... what do you want?" Bryce said.

"You gave my child away.... You almost killed my fucking wife... she killed you but your somehow alive... how the fuck did you get back here? Why are you trying to ruin my life?" I said stepping closer.

I found some black gloves & put them on & pulled the needle from out my pocket.

He was quiet.

"ANSWER ME!" I was getting real heated.

"Zac.. I-"

Before he could answer I punched him dead in his face. He fell back & got back up.

"Oh you wanna fight?" He said while wiping his nose. He looked & it was bleeding.

I grabbed the needle & stuck him in his neck & injected him.

He screamed.

I heard banging at the door.

I looked at him & kicked him in his face.

I was breathing heavily.

He was knocked out.

I walked to the door & unlocked it & put the needle in the trash , took off the gloves & threw them away.

I opened the door & walked past the doctors & back to Fatima's room.

I opened the door & walked in.

Fatima woke up.

"Hey baby..." she started to say but she was staring at me.

"What?" I said as I sat on the bed.

"Why you breathing like that? You okay?" She said touching my hand.

"I got into it with Bryce. I injected him with midazolam and..." I started but she cut me off.

"I'm sorry you WHAT? Zac what the fuck did you do?" She looked confused.

"I tried to kill him. For what he did to us. And he fucking deserve that shit.. don't he?" I asked.

"I mean... he did but... Zac you did this in a hospital... wtf?" She turned away.

"Baby... I-"

"Don't say shit to me because if you fucking go to jail... that's on you! What ima do without you?" She started to tear up.

I grabbed her face & kissed her.

She kissed me back.

I pulled away.

"I'll never go back to jail... & ima find our child if it's the last thing I do... got me?" I said holding her face.

She nodded.

The doctor came in.

"Mr. & Mrs Taylor?" She said.

"Yes?" We both said.

"We found a man unresponsive in room 504... he passed away... & he told me before he passed where your child is... he's not in foster home... he's dead. I'm sorry for your loss... I'll let you grieve." She said as she left the room.

We looked at each other in complete shocked.

I held Fatima as she cried & screamed in horror

I cried with her.

He killed our first child. How could this hospital give our child to a killer?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~ a week later ~

We finally got home from the hospital and Fatima hasn't been to work or has did anything she's been in bed all day since we been back home.

I went up the steps with a plate of food. I put it down on the desk next to her.

I sat on her side of the bed.

"Baby... you haven't been to work in weeks don't you think-"

"No I'm not going to work. Our baby is gone, Zac. FOREVER! Completely. Like how could he do that to us!" She said as she started to tear up.

I held her hand.

"Babe we're gonna be okay. I promise you that. What you want me to do?" I asked.

"Kill his whole fucking family!" She mumbled.

I scoffed.

"I wish... but I'll call andi and tell her.. or you wanna do it?" I asked.

"I'll do it now."

She grabbed her phone & put it on speaker.

"Hello"
"Fatima! Where have you been ? I've been calling you and no answer are you okay?"
"Um no... so long story short... my baby was murdered by Bryce & Bryce is dead..."
"Oh my god! Fatima I'm so so so sorry girl. You can take off as much time as you need to grieve. I'm here if you need me."
"Yeah... thanks. I just wanted to call and let you know.."
"Thank you for letting me know. And tell Zac I'm sorry for his loss as well."
"Hey andi.. thank you. I appreciate it."
"Your welcome... is the wedding still on?"
"Yeah it is but it'll be at a later time."
"Okay well I gotta get back to work I'll check in on you later. Love you Tima."
"Okay... love you too."

She hung up and just sighed.

I gave her a hug and a kiss.

And went downstairs to go watch tv.