Ch 16

Andi's POV:

"Now why would I tell 'em? Especially Karen." I asked letting go of her hands.

She sat down.

"Girl I know you tell them EVERYTHING. Don't play."

I sighed. "Okay yeah but I wouldn't tell em this!"

She sighed . "Yeah okay, andi. Ima go to work I'll catch you later." She said getting up n walking out the door.

"Bye!" I yelled b4 she shut the door.

I sighed & sat back in my seat. A knock was at the door.

"Come in!" I said leaning on my desk.

The door opens and it was Gary.

"Gary? What you doing here?" I asked while clearing my throat.

"Hi... I wanted to see you." He said sitting down on the edge of my desk.

I scooted back a bit.

"What? You don't wanna be close to me." He said grabbing my leg pulling me close to him.

"Gary.... I'm at work. You need to leave. Now." I said in a rude way.

He sighed got up and left my office.

"Men..." I scoffed.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Zac's POV:

It was almost time for Fatima to get home from work. I was recently thinking of marrying her. She's about to have my kid soon and I want it to be special right before our beautiful baby boy is here. I had rose everywhere I set up her favorite food her favorite wine. I smiled to myself.

I heard a knock at the door.

"Who is it?" I yelled.

"Baby it's me! Open the door!"

Oh shit! I hurried up and turned the lights off and lit the candles on the table.

I rushed to the door. I sighed and opened.

She walked in and took her heels off.

"Zac... why is it so dark in here?" She said.

I turned the lights on.

She gasped and looked at me.

"Babe... you ain't have to do this." She said coming up to me kissing on me.

"I did. Because I wanna tell you something." I said looking into her eyes.

"Zac..." she said looking nervous.

"No babe look... I love you. And I wanna spend the rest of my life with you... so I was thinking we should get married before the baby comes." I said looking at her tummy and rubbing it.

She looked a bit scared and seems like something was bothering her. Maybe it's the hormones...

"I love you too honey. But don't you think it's a rush?" She asked walking to the couch.

"No but I wanna marry you. Tomorrow." I said.

She turned around.

"Tomorrow? Nigga please. How in the fuck is this gonna happen tomorrow? I don't have a dress hardly anyone knows I'm engaged to you but andi! Zac no I love you but it's gonna have to wait. Okay?" She said sitting down.

I looked at her. My heart was broke. But I understood from her point of view.

I sat next to her. Put my hand on her leg.

I nodded.

"Your right baby. I'll wait. But I hope your still in."

"Oh you damn right I'm still in! Ima mrs Taylor baby!" She said giggling.

I laughed along w her and kissed her on the cheek.

"You hungry?" I asked.

"Not really I ate a big lunch today." She looked over at the wine.

"Ohhh you got my wine... knowing damn well I can't drink...."

Shit.

"That wine for me! I'll drink for you!" I said laughing

She laughed right along w me

I looked into her eyes. She's so beautiful and I'm the luckiest man in the world. I'll do anything to protect her and my unborn child.

She got up.

"Alright I'm bout to eat and go to bed." She said as she walked over to the table.

I got up and rubbed my hands together and started cheesing I went to pull her chair out.

Her phone rings.

"Who is it?" I asked.

"It's Angela... I wonder what she wants."

She answered and put it on speaker.

F: hey girl
A: h-help m-me t-Tima.

Her voice sounded slurry.

F: girl what's wrong? Are you ok?
A: no... I'm bleeding and I- need-

The call ended.

Fatima was shaking... I grabbed her and held her.

"Wait... I have her location." She hurried up and looked at find my iPhone.

"It looks like she's ... in the middle of no where. She's 15 mins away. Zac come on! Grab them plates!"

She rushed n grabbed her slides and I grabbed the food. We ran out the house and hopped in the car.

- 15 mins later -

We arrived to where she was at. I pulled over and seen her on the ground.

I hurried up and rushed to her.

I felt her pulse. She didn't have one. I began to give her CPR.

I looked over and seen Fatima staring...

"Babe! Call 911. She's not breathing."

She hurried up and dialed 911.

911: hello what's your emergency?
F: hi I need a ambulance asap my friend here bleeding and not breathing. My husband doing cpr on her now.
911: okay where's your location? 
F: um... 57 Houston rd.
911: okay paramedics are on the way. They down the street. Lmk once you see or hear sirens.

She started looking around then heard sirens

She waved her hands in the air.

F: they here. Thank you!

She hung up & I still was giving cpr til paramedics took over. We stood there and jus watched.

A police officer approached the car.

P: hello I'm officer Lopez wanna tell me what happened here?
M: well that's my wife friend and she called saying she was bleeding. I don't know what happened and neither does she.
P: okay well she's gonna be at hospital.
M: ok well what hospital?
P: Macro Hospital

I nodded and we got in the car and drove to the hospital.

I looked over at Fatima she was shook.

"Baby..." I said as I felt on her leg.

She looked at me w tears in her eyes.

"She'll be okay. I promise that."

She looked away and looked out the window.

I sighed and turned the radio up.