Falling-0

Hello people, this is Fangirlpudding! After three long weeks I have finally finished my editing. I changed the plot some, added some OCs to give a view of how the antagonist effects camp. I tried to be more original, so I hope this is not the cliché Chaos story. This is only a prologue just letting you know. Also most of my chapters will be short, I'm not good at writing large amounts of text that is not rubbish. I know it's a bit repetitive, but still I hope you like the whole story in general. Bye for now.

Fangirlpudding

~

Percy had always thought that he would die at the hands of a monster, in a tragic accident, or the most unlikely, of old age. When he had stumbled off the cliff, Percy thought that maybe Annabeth would reach him in time, and that the two of them would make it out of the pit and defeat Gaia with the others. However, as the screams of Annabeth got quieter and quieter, Percy relized that this would not happen. The now thin CHB necklace threatened to break, Percy hastily grabbed the multi-colored beads and shoved them into a blood soaked pocket. He hissed as his hand brushed against a large gash on his side. The dozen of curses placed on him contiued to make the sea prince grit his teeth in pain.

The thin cool air that covered Percy's senses, felt stale and left goose bumps on Percy's skin. The darkness seemed to go on forever and time started to slow. Percy's solid grip on riptide began to loosen, the hero looked on in defeat as his presious sword disapeared. Percy brought his hand and rapped them around his shaking body, the pain of a internal burning seemed to increase. Wind slapped at his face, hitting him face first with a smell of slufur and blood. Grey specks filled the boy's limited vision, as he fell into a fazed state of mind. The boy's body numbed and he let his arms fall limp. Percy was still very much consious, the nauseas and several other horrible sensations, bringing tears to his eyes. The sent worsed.

Is this death?

Percy began to sob, the stench made his eyes burn and water while his cuts felt as if they were on fire. The pain increased, as realization dawned on the young boy.

This was death.

A sad smile covered the dying boy's face.

Falling felt a lot like flying.

Below the PitOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara