The Begining-6

Reminder this takes place 746 years in the future.

~

Tokyo, Japan
6:23AM
Friday

"It has been three hours since the sudden 9.3 earth quake hit. Over Seven thousand people have been pronounced dead or missing. Many difrent sightings of tsunamis are flooding in. Citizens are asked too get to the nearest rescue vessel port and evacuate. Reporting live from above Tokyo, Akane Shino."

Antofagasta, Chili
2:09PM
Tuesday

"So far at least half the population is missing. We are the third country to suffer from monstrous earth quakes. The amount of rescues vessels that are being sent out is going off the charts. Many researchers say the cause of these quakes is because of a inner movement of magma. Signing off Miguel Valdez, Antofagasta Chili."

Armadillo Peak, Canada BC ( British Columbia)
11:53
Thursday

"Many towns and forest have been destroyed by incoming lava. This is the biggest volcano eruption ever recorded in history. This mountain was not beloved to have any magma wells; However this is not the only mountain eruption of this week, they are happening all over the world. We have a sadly long list of those who have perished....

John Richmen
David Tantlief
Fredrick Linth
Sara Nakum
Zane Caserman
Denise Waters
Kelly A. Westman
Dirk Henderson
Nancy Suders
Velma Yodais
Jason Hang
Henry Møller
Puck Liby
Rebecca Grayson
Sarah Carmen
Eden Fisher
Toby Hung
Maddison rich
Lawrence
Tanisha Diger
Shelly Daniels
Fred Dover
Jack Harkenson
John Thanson
Mark Bushing
Daisy Legend
And many more.
May you rest in piece.
Back to you Stan."

Prison Below

The three sisters watched in delight as the young host trained he was no longer a simple demigod, his previous disrespect and disobedience gave the girls a opportunity to take his memories. He no was loyal to Uranus true lord of the sky.

And he went by φυλακισμένος κάτωθι or prisoner below. But the called him Prisoner.

They had given him the task of breaking the seal that prevented them from breaking free. It was impossible to be done by a non- immortal, but it sure have Prisoner quite the physique. The sisters wanted to be sure Prisoner had enough stamina when he would host their father.

The three continued the shouts of encouragement, followed by laughter. Just as Angnella open her mouth to give Prisoner advise, The seal let out a groan.

Then in a flash of light the seal broke. Agpita stood. "He truly is the perfect host for father. Today we shall rise to the heavens and the earth."

The others cheered, father would be so pleased with his daughters.

~

Hi it's me. If you were kind of confused pretty much what was happening, was that the sisters thought it would be funny to make Prisoner (Percy) try and break the unbreakable seal. All of Prisoner's effort had a serious effect on the mortal world. The video is pretty much what's happening but in the future.