Grey eyes of madness-4

The three days pass by quickly.

Adam and Dawn stood outside the big house waiting for Grover and Elizabeth. The daughter of iris shifted uneasy, Adam seemed to be glaring right at her, his fist clenched. Dawn looked down when she saw Adam role his eyes. "Oh gods the tension is so thick I could cut it with a butter knife." The Lord of wild laughed, as the demigods blushed. "You two act like Percy and Annabeth during their first years, oh young love."   Dawn's face became scarlet and she tugged on her shirt hem. Adam sucked in a breath and turned away from them both.

Grover snickered and marched forward, his massive curling horns making him a bit off balanced. Elizabeth hurried out of the big house behind him, so fast she tripped over her own feet. Walking to the Athena/Minerva shrine, the two demigods, and the mortal went to their knees to bow, Grover tilted his head in respect. Taking a large wrapped piece of a pie out of her knapsack Dawn placed it in the alter, before taking a fire stater and trough the sparking piece of paper at the food which burst into flames at contact. "Please Lady Athena lend us your aid and give us permission to accept the presents of your daughter Annabeth. "

At first nothing happened, the silence stretched on. However in a flash of slivery light did Annabeth apear. Dull lifeless grey eyes of madness, stared through a curtain of matted blonde hair. Her skin was dry and cracked, her lips where thin and split. Several large gashes covered her exposed skin. She wore stripped shirt from the 21st century, filled with moth holes and mystery stains. Bare crusted feet with long yellowish nails, that matched her finger nails, stuck out of a pair of shows that were a few sizes too small. Her faded ripped jeans had large blotches of blood and vomit here and there. Her stench was anything, but pleasant. Rotting flesh from a large wound on her side, that she refused to have treated, had maggots crawling through it. It's almost as if she got worst since her last visit to camp, 7 years ago.

Grover reached out a timid hand, Annabeth sniffed it. She had become quite animalistic over the decades, she was very calm in the presents of other animals or things from nature. Dawn covered her nose and backed a few steps into Elizabeth. Elizabeth helped her up before facing Annabeth again. Adam looked in shock, he had made up the story about his deceased brother, and just wanted to see the girl for himself. The son of Ares had not been at camp when Annabeth had come last, unlike Dawn and Elizabeth.

Annabeth took Grover's out stretched hand. "Goat."

Her voice was a sickly melancholy sound, that made Adam wince. She sounded sane, almost fooling Him to bi level he was a normal daughter of Athena. However, when she then slapped Grover over the face, and heard her curse at the God, he saw her insanity clearly. "Goat. You dare take my hand. My bathing hand! How disrespectful- MOTHER MOTHER. The goat Touches me!"
She walked around the group of four, pinching and poking at Dawn and Elizabeth. "Harpies, yes that's what they are! Oh! A bastard of Ares! How spiteful, telling lies." She gave a smile exposing her rotting teeth, as she pulled at Adam's black hair. "To the blue farmhouse yes, to decide who goes? Elizabeth darling hold me. The big pony Chiron will be happy to see the owl head!" She cheered as she fell into the arms of the, to Adam's shock, calm girl.

Dawn the other day tried to explain how Annabeth had chosen Elizabeth to be her companion. That she seemed to be inlove, obsessed  with her.

As they made there way to the big house, Annabeth sang a song about holding the sky and repeatedly attempted to snap Grover's neck.

Dawn looked forward at the nut job daughter of Athena.

" Can't believe that worked."